Mary from Germany anal gape lover

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Colt1911

Re: Mary from Germany anal gape lover

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:00 pm

@NoVagAnal I invoked your name in my post so I can see how you believed my comments were directed at you, but they weren’t.

I’ve defended others in this forum who were judged by other members. This is a unique community with unique tastes, preferences, and fetishes, yet some believe anal sex must be enjoyed in a way THEY prefer. This excludes and alienates others who may decide to leave the forum. Ironically, the same people who judge others complain about the lack of activity. Those who are judged and/or questioned will leave. I’ve actually enjoyed discussions with you, so please accept my apology for the confusion.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:10 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:00 pm
@NoVagAnal I invoked your name in my post so I can see how you believed my comments were directed at you, but they weren’t.

I’ve defended others in this forum who were judged by other members. This is a unique community with unique tastes, preferences, and fetishes, yet some believe anal sex must be enjoyed in a way THEY prefer. This excludes and alienates others who may decide to leave the forum. Ironically, the same people who judge others complain about the lack of activity. Those who are judged and/or questioned will leave. I’ve actually enjoyed discussions with you, so please accept my apology for the confusion.

Not a problem at all. I totally agree with you that anal only can mean a lot of things to different people. Even in my own life the definition has evolved. Where once I would have considered it only with total vaginal abandonment, now I consider it so long as there is no vaginal penetration. And may may change still. But to each their own. All that matters is both partners consent and enjoy. And I always love hearing about other people's experiences regardless how they are together.

And for the record , I really admire what you and your wife have. Even with clitoral stimulation, the fact that your wife can go over without it at the end is still totally hot. I have never had that and would be ecstatic to have it.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:33 pm

@NoVagAnal my wife thinks I’m crazy spending time on this forum, but I really enjoy learning about other people’s anal experiences. Other than anal with two women before I met my wife, we’ve only had penetrative anal sex for the last five years in a 42 year marriage. Long story but the change in “status” has turned me into an anal evangelist. I was fascinated by anal with women since I was a teen. It’s a sensation unlike any other for both partners, or those who prefer anal masturbation. My anal only wife is shy (ironic) and only anally masturbates for me on special occasions. It’s our anniversary this weekend, so I have that to look forward to.

As far as I’m concerned, this forum is for any and all topics involving anal sex between two consenting adults. Pretty simple rules. As far as the experience of how she orgasms, practice makes perfect and this is the best kind of “practice” I know of. It’s strange, but our anal evolves as she becomes more confident and aware of that sweet muscle. So much more going with that amazing hole. She often regrets not exploring full anal penetration years ago, but that’s another long and boring story. Enjoy your “practice”!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:10 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:47 pm
For example, when most women experience a clitoral orgasm, they have a crash and cannot touch their clit after orgasm. My wife can continue to stimulate her clit anal orgasm after anal orgasm.

Maybe my wife is the ONLY woman in the world who can stimulate her clit and have an anal orgasm without a clitoral orgasm. Your choice to believe my wife’s experience or deny that it’s physically possible. As a man, I’m only able to relate what my wife tells me.

It’s funny to me when people deny the experience of another person.

My girlfriend never crashes from critoral orgasms, neither did my exes. I had an ex who had self inflicted orgasms, due to squeezing het pelvic muscles and those orgams had exactly the same result as anal orgasms. Travelled from her pelvic up through her spine. Shaking body, convulsing. The whole shabam.

You are not mansplaning anything to me. You are wronly assuming that your wife has anal orgasms because you don’t seem to know the difference.

My girlfriend loves anal, she enjoys having her asshole fucked from the first till the last second. Some positions more then others. She edges endlessly, or so it seems, and never ever got over that edge without some sort of (in)direct clit stimulation. Same happened vaginal. Without clit stimulation she never orgasmed.

So I am sure pure anal orgasms exist, but they are rare. A friends wife has pure anal orgasms. She never touches her clit in any way to acheive them. She simply needs to pound her ass long enough for her to get over the edge by herself. That woman can womansplain the difference better then anyone. Cause she has also vaginal and clitoral orgasms. I take her expertise any day on the matter.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:32 am

@Backdoorlover can you share the credentials that make you the worlds’ leading expert in anal sexuality? So you still claim to know how other member’s partners experience anal orgasm?! Are you the type of person who must be right all of the time? I’m personally insulted that you repeatedly question and judge others on this forum. I’ve stuck up for others after comments you’ve made. I don’t believe the creators of this forum approve of this abusive behavior. Who are you to question other people’s lived experiences. And most ironically, you question why there isn’t more activity on this forum… it’s because you bully them into leaving or remaining silent!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:25 am

@Colt1911 I see it different. You think that your experience is the guideline for anal sex. How many times have you repeated the same story over and over again ?

I have been reading up on anal sex for most of my life. I’ve read testemonies from so many people, more so was I especially interested in what the women had to say, cause they experience it. So yeah, I do have a good insight in anal orgasms and contrary to you, understand that they don’t involve clitoral stimulation. By the way, why are you not biting off the head of the guy before me who said your wife doesn’t have anal orgasms. Is this personal ?

Frankly, claiming that your wife experiences anal orgasms is a slap in the face of so many women who did clit denail for years before acheiving their first real anal orgasm.

Get off the high horse and take it like a man when you are wrong.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:44 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:25 am
@Colt1911 I see it different. You think that your experience is the guideline for anal sex. How many times have you repeated the same story over and over again ?

I have been reading up on anal sex for most of my life. I’ve read testemonies from so many people, more so was I especially interested in what the women had to say, cause they experience it. So yeah, I do have a good insight in anal orgasms and contrary to you, understand that they don’t involve clitoral stimulation. By the way, why are you not biting off the head of the guy before me who said your wife doesn’t have anal orgasms. Is this personal ?

Frankly, claiming that your wife experiences anal orgasms is a slap in the face of so many women who did clit denail for years before acheiving their first real anal orgasm.

Get off the high horse and take it like a man when you are wrong.

Wow. You just don’t get it. Project much?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:04 pm

No @Colt1911, I never project. You simply have a grudge on me since I asked you to to stop quoting 3-4 messages in a row or the message just above your aswer. And you have been acting like a brat towards me ever since. You are the kind that can’t handle any form of critique.

You’re 63, please act your age.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:18 pm

I’d say this thread has lost its point and has moved to personal fighting. Asa moderator I’m going to insist it stop now. Leave it and move on.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:11 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:33 pm
@NoVagAnal my wife thinks I’m crazy spending time on this forum, but I really enjoy learning about other people’s anal experiences.

It's nice to have a place like this where you can come and discuss these things with like minded people. Can't really have these discussions with friends and family. But everyone has their own reason for being here, and I don't really like others telling people what they can and cannot do here. Unless it goes against the sire policy let everyone enjoy the site the way want. I love reading about people's experiences, and I like how this place helps some people feel better about their desires. Too much shame around enjoying anal or wanting to be anal only. And there should be none.