Mary from Germany anal gape lover

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
NoVagAnal

Re: Mary from Germany anal gape lover

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:47 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:24 pm
Confession: I've never had an orgasm just from anal sex.

Without any clit stimulation I'm just edging all the time when having anal sex, I feel the orgasm building up and then I plateau right on the cusp. I love the feeling don't get me wrong but I do wish I would just break through for once and have a full anal orgasm.

I used to try and keep girls from ever having any vaginal stimulation, including clitoris. This was a big fantasy for me but I only have ever had limited success with it. One of the big turns one for me about it is how horny the girl stays. I love to see them so hot and bothered all the time. I have only done this for a few months at time, but I can imagine how incredible it would have been if the girl was actually edging the entire time I was fucking her ass. As I said the big turn on for me is keeping them horny. So if they are edging the entire time I'm fucking their ass then that only adds to it.

And if you are getting close and edging while being ass fucked, maybe consider abandoning your pussy for at least some time to see if eventually you may be able to achieve a true anal only orgasm.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:22 am

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:51 am
@Colt1911 sounds like I have been having anal orgasms fairly regularly then. :D

It sounds like you are. When you feel the orgasm approaching, lay off the clit so you can experience the feeling without any clit stimulation. On a good day, my wife can have as many as 3 anal orgasms this way. As long as she cums as hard as she does, I’ll never complain about her stimulating her clit. Others may feel differently, but I’m fascinated and addicted to her anal orgasms. My own simple male orgasm is more powerful because of hers. Enjoy knowing the fact you’re having awesome anal orgasms!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:59 am

I agree with @NoVagAnal in this matter. Anal orgasms require no other stimulation but a cock in her ass and the stilulation of the vaginal wall is what caused the orgasm. When the clut is stimulated it’s a clitoral orgasm.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:59 am
I agree with @NoVagAnal in this matter. Anal orgasms require no other stimulation but a cock in her ass and the stilulation of the vaginal wall is what caused the orgasm. When the clut is stimulated it’s a clitoral orgasm.

Not true at all. There’s a distinct difference between an anal orgasm and clitoral orgasm. I feel like men are mansplaining here, but my wife will tell you there’s a huge difference.

For example, when most women experience a clitoral orgasm, they have a crash and cannot touch their clit after orgasm. My wife can continue to stimulate her clit anal orgasm after anal orgasm.

Maybe my wife is the ONLY woman in the world who can stimulate her clit and have an anal orgasm without a clitoral orgasm. Your choice to believe my wife’s experience or deny that it’s physically possible. As a man, I’m only able to relate what my wife tells me.

It’s funny to me when people deny the experience of another person.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:12 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:47 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:59 am

Not true at all. There’s a distinct difference between an anal orgasm and clitoral orgasm. I feel like men are mansplaining here, but my wife will tell you there’s a huge difference.

For example, when most women experience a clitoral orgasm, they have a crash and cannot touch their clit after orgasm. My wife can continue to stimulate her clit anal orgasm after anal orgasm.

Maybe my wife is the ONLY woman in the world who can stimulate her clit and have an anal orgasm without a clitoral orgasm. Your choice to believe my wife’s experience or deny that it’s physically possible. As a man, I’m only able to relate what my wife tells me.

It’s funny to me when people deny the experience of another person.

I'm sure every person is different and experiences things in their own unique way. No one can say someone has or doesn't have something and this subject is subjective. In my personal opinion, an anal orgasm is one that involves nothing but the anus, but that's just my opinion. Anyone can classify it in whatever way it works for them.

To that end I do understand what you mean about the different kind of orgasms your wife has. One where the clit itself orgasms, and another where the clit is only used as a method to escalate high enough for the orgasm. I can understand that

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:14 pm

@NoVagAnal when I told my wife another member suggested she couldn’t possibly have an anal orgasm with clit stimulation, she laughed and asked if it was a man who made the categorical statement. She said “tell him I don’t give a fuck what he says or thinks. He can pretend to know how a woman experiences orgasm, but he’ll never be able to know or prove that because he’s not a woman”.

There are purists on this forum who scoff at those of us who include vaginal and clit play. Perhaps I should leave the anal only forum because we incorporate clit and vaginal play in our anal only sex life. On the other hand, perhaps those who enjoy oral sex in connection with anal sex should also leave because that’s also not “anal only”. It’s amazing how many people know beyond a shadow of a doubt what other people experience.

It’s a full moon and people in general are fucking whacked out today so this is par for the course.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:18 pm

@NoVagAnal I failed to mention that my wife DOES experience anal orgasm only. Stimulation of her clit enhances the experience. She does NOT have a clitoral orgasm. We/she knows the difference after more than five years of anal only.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:25 pm

@Colt1911 I feel like you didn't read what I wrote and just want to be angry.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:46 pm

NoVagAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:25 pm

My comments were directed to others that denied the existence of our experience. Your reply was thoughtful and respectful. Sorry you felt this was directed to you, but yes, others telling me my wife’s experience isn’t “real” ticked me off.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:53 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:46 pm
NoVagAnal wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:25 pm

My comments were directed to others that denied the existence of our experience. Your reply was thoughtful and respectful. Sorry you felt this was directed to you, but yes, others telling me my wife’s experience isn’t “real” ticked me off.

Understood. Yes no one can ever tell you what you and your wife experience. That would be ridiculous. Some things are just a matter of option and we should just respect those. Sorry id I came off in as trying to tell you what your wife experiences. I was merely expressing my own options on that subject