Male 40 USA: love anal! Giving AND receiving

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Gapemyass

Male 40 USA: love anal! Giving AND receiving

Post by Gapemyass » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:52 am

Hello everyone,

I am a 40 Year old (hot) straight male, happily married for over 15 years. I’m 6’1” tall and lean, blue eyes and brown hair. My wife (5’8” athletic blonde with tiny a cups and a great asshole) is very open to anal (me giving it to her, and her giving it to me with dildos and a strapon) but she doesn’t really prefer anal like I do. Over the past 5 years I’ve really enjoyed exploring my prostate and giving myself anal (hands free) orgasms. Nothing beats the feeling of a large dildo in my ass rubbing against my prostate ….I cum so hard that I squirt prostate fluid everywhere. It’s pretty similar to when a girl “squirts”. It’s definitely different than a regular penis orgasm because after squirting the prostate fluid, I am able to come regularly through my cock. I love being an exhibitionist and making videos….I also recently fell in love with poppers. Anal stimulation with poppers is the best!! I just figured I would see if anyone else out there is into the same stuff as me?? Any ladies like playing with guys assholes? Pegging? I’d love to connect. My dream would be to have a threesome MFF and MMF.