Hi from Germany

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
iLoveSmallTits

Hi from Germany

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:29 pm

Hi you all,
I never really introduced myself...
I'm a German guy mid thirties, who is interested in anal since I was a young teenager.
I must admit, that during my life I received a lot of prejudice from girls because of my preference for anal sex.
That's why I was delighted to find this website years ago. Even though I did not register until some months ago.
I hope to find some like-minded guys and girls here, but it seems that there is only a hand full of people who are actually active here :cry: :cry:
Feel free to dm me, if you like.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi from Germany

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:19 am

We all been through that “is there something wrong with me” fase 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or “you probably don’t want to come out of the closet” is another classic.

Fuck that. I’m happy now with that one woman who not just understands, but embraces only have her asshole fucked. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum. Please contribute and expand the conversation about all things anal.

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:53 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:19 am
We all been through that “is there something wrong with me” fase 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or “you probably don’t want to come out of the closet” is another classic.

Fuck that. I’m happy now with that one woman who not just understands, but embraces only have her asshole fucked. ❤️

Thank you for the support!

I will try to be more active here now.
I still need to figure out how much of my opinion, desires or fantasies I am comfortable to share in public.
But I already discovered that on most topics there is not one single truth anyway and if I need to put myself in a category it would probably be "switch" (and probably also bi, depending on the definition).

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:37 am

@iLoveSmallTits I’d tell you to share anything on the forum because it’s totally anonymous.

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:53 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:37 am
@iLoveSmallTits I’d tell you to share anything on the forum because it’s totally anonymous.

This is not so much the point. But as soon as I write down something concrete, it kind of becomes more fixed in my mind. And I am not so sure about so many things / feelings.
I mean there are things that I like, but often it depends on the mood and I am not dogmatic.

Anything anal does have a lot of appeal to me, that is perhaps one of the few things I can say for sure. :lol:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:30 am

Hi, I get that. Sometimes one can say a thing you like or have done and people think that is "your thing" I have often felt the need to point out, while disclosing something we've been up to, that that's not how we are all the time, just when we fancy and sometimes only very occasionally. Like you say you're maybe Bi. I consider myself to be straight, but then I can appreciate that having a cock in your ass must be great and feeling the cum pumping in must be great. Sucking a cock must be fun and I quite like the idea of giving it a go, but the problem is, they are attached to men. Maybe that makes me Bi? If my wife took a pill and her clit grew into a cock I would happily suck it for her and let her take me anally. So having said that, everyone here may now consider me to be Bi, but I think I am straight.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:52 am

I think that’s why they came up with “bi-curious”

And sex is possible in so many ways. Men invented terms like gay and straight, but even animals have same gender sex. So maybe it’s just as unnatural wanting to have sex with the same gender as it is to have anal.

So short: if it comes to sex, everything is natural.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:02 am

In my opinion pleasure, like beauty, is in the eye and mind of the beholder. We are human and seek ways of finding pleasure. As long as that quest involves CONSENTING ADULTS, no one should ever judge another person for what makes them happy.

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:37 pm

You are all so right!
And I think it should not be a stigma to me bi. When though I would consider myself to be straight, there are some scenarios in which I would like to fuck or be fucked by a person with a penis...
However, this is not a general statement and does not apply to any situation.