Im New Here!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Thoricko

Im New Here!

Post by Thoricko » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:39 am

Hello!
R.i. I'm from Hungary!
I can be said to be completely average, with the small exception that I love anal! 1 year ago I slowly found my life partner who loves him almost as much as I do, but he enjoys anal much more and bigger ones than vaginally, but I can't get him to do anal only 😁
I'm already happy that I found such a woman, but maybe in time, just in case... Long live anal women, regardless of age!
27M

Colt1911

Re: Im New Here!

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Welcome. “Long live anal women”. You won’t find many here who will disagree with that statement.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:24 am

Hi Thoricko, I guess you are Anal mostly - to keep your mind happy just consider that Anal is the default sex act in your relationship and vaginal is an optional extra - you can be Anal Only with extra vaginal benefits :D Maybe even discuss this with your partner. It sounds like she knows you would like to just use her anus for penetrative sex and go AO, but she still wants piv as well. If she is into anal in a big way and it sounds like she is, then tell her you would like to refer to Anal as your normal form of sex and vaginal as an optional extra. This way you can feel that you are closer to AO and she can still have vaginal. Just being able to openly say that Anal is the normal, default sex act for you will maybe make you feel good :D (We were AO for a long time but do now have piv sometimes for reasons I have put on other discussions on here, so feel welcome on the forum as there are all sorts of people here doing AO to one degree or another in all kinds of ways)

Thoricko

Post by Thoricko » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:22 am

Thank you for the welcome, I hope one day our relationship will be 150% and anal will be preferred, but in the meantime I'm glad that he enjoys it too. I tried to talk to him about this, he still abstains from AO, but the relationship can be young, we have been together for 1 year. I hope to find a lot of good advice on the site 😁