Introduction!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
GFSissyx

Introduction!

Post by GFSissyx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:46 am

Hi all!
I am a genderfluid submissive in a very happy healthy relationship which is more and more AO by the day. Been on and off hormones for most of my life so I am femme when I want to be, my partner is female and my lifestyle mistress. I am in chastity almost 24/7 and only like to cum from anal, training regularly. Please ask me anything!

Reasons for posting here is that I'm finally resolute in my needs and I know that I can never go back to a lifestyle that isn't AO. I crave training almost every day and work in the adult industry, anal is such a big part of my identity and it's so good to be among likeminded folks.

Sodomy rules!

Peachy V

Re: Introduction!

Post by Peachy V » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:56 pm

Welcome

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:56 pm

Nice to have someone here who's not an just old guy, reminiscing!

(sorry old guys, just kidding :~))

Welcome! You'll find plenty of support and information and we'd like to hear more of your story, too.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:00 am

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place where you can find others from all over the world with the same interest. There is great passion (and pleasure, of course) among those of us who have adopted the anal only lifestyle.