Hey Everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Alien-Anal

Hey Everyone!

Post by Alien-Anal » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:12 pm

Hey everyone!

Happy to be here and learn more about the lifestyle. I've unfortunately never lived the AO lifestyle; in fact, my girlfriend and I have only had anal a handful of times due to our lack of consistency with proper prepping, but it's something we both want more of. In fact, judging from how much pleasure she's claimed to have enjoyed in our few attempts, I've always believed it would quickly become her favorite way to fuck if we committed to it.

With that in mind, I told her recently that I'm taking over her anal training. At the moment, our goal is to do Anal-Only April in 2024, but I can easily see a month segue into longer if I train her right. Hence why I'm here, for ideas and inspiration :D

Excited to chat with everyone and see where this latest journey takes us!

Canassman

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Canassman » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:48 pm

Welcome to the forum! I suspect u will find lots of ideas and inspiration. Great to hear that u both want to do more anal and try a month of AO. Does she orgasm from anal? That definitely helps with a decision like this.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:31 pm

Hi welcome and why wait till april 2024 ? Just do anal month starting now. We started december 22, 2021 with an anal only month and are still anal only today. My girlfriend felt very soon she didn’t care for pussy penetration at all. Her joy comes from her asshole being fucked.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Alien-Anal

Post by Alien-Anal » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:02 pm

Canassman wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:48 pm
Welcome to the forum! I suspect u will find lots of ideas and inspiration. Great to hear that u both want to do more anal and try a month of AO. Does she orgasm from anal? That definitely helps with a decision like this.

She has had orgasms from anal stimulation, but only when we combined butt toys, vibrator for clit stimulation, and holding her breath by deepthroating me. So thankfully, vaginal penetration isn't required for her. The handful of times we've done anal, she didn't cum but I'm hoping her training will help her overcome that and make it easier for her.

As for anal exclusive orgasms, that remains to be seen. At the moment, she's adamant on keeping clitoral stimulation and I doubt that will ever change. Even traditional sex, she finds boring without her vibe. I'm mainly focused on removing vaginal penetration from the equation, so for the moment I won't actively push for no vibe. She can make that decision for herself in the future.
Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:31 pm
Hi welcome and why wait till april 2024 ? Just do anal month starting now. We started december 22, 2021 with an anal only month and are still anal only today. My girlfriend felt very soon she didn’t care for pussy penetration at all. Her joy comes from her asshole being fucked.

She isn't ready to give up vaginal sex yet, so April 2024 is just an objective to work towards. There's plenty of time between now and then to have a full month AO if it happens, but I want the switch to be her decision in the end.

And honestly, we're both switches and while my dominant side loves denying her pussy and turning her AO, the idea of her being so desperate for vaginal sex that she becomes the dominant one for a night, pins me down, and take what she desperately craves from me appeals greatly to my submissive side. If she later decides it isn't for her, even better!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:12 am

Welcome to the forum. As many here know, take the anal journey seriously and don’t rush it. I believe it takes time for a woman to adjust to the pleasure of anal sex.

As far as anal orgasm without clit stimulation, let her decide how and when that might happen. My wife has had anal orgasms without clit stimulation but strongly prefers a vibrator on her clit during anal penetration. This is how she enjoys anal sex and has powerful, multiple orgasms she never experienced during vaginal penetration.

More than five years after we became anal only, we’re still discovering ways to make it better. As another member’s tagline reads, “anal is a journey, not a sprint”. Enjoy the journey. There’s nothing better.