giving AO another go

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AOmisogynyslut

giving AO another go

Post by AOmisogynyslut » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:56 am

Hello everyone! I'm a 23F, very submissive, very interested in the AO lifestyle along with my partner (25M).

because of time constraints (anal stretching always takes a long time for me) and gut health issues, i have a very hard time sticking to the AO lifestyle. i always want to have anal sex, but it always feels like a struggle, so my partner and I only do it on and off.

however, I am also incredibly submissive, and my main goal in sex is making my partner happy and fulfilling his fantasies: his pleasure always comes first. so, since it's anal only November, we're trying to get back into AO and our current objective is not having vaginal sex until at least January 2024.

the idea is anal only sex and mandatory anal penetration when I'm masturbating/cumming (i can still touch my clit). if anal sex feels problematic at any point, we'll do only blowjobs for a bit, but if i want to rub or cum I also need to be plugged. hopefully I'll finish the year with a very neglected pussy and a beautifully gaped asshole 💜
training to be an anal only fleshlight for the Patriarchy 💜

Colt1911

Re: giving AO another go

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:48 am

@AOmisogynyslut everyone is different but maybe a month of anal only will help you learn to relax and open up during anal sex. You’re probably already aware but plugs and foreplay can help you relax and open your ass for anal. Let us know how it goes and enjoy.

Tanvir Rahman Emon

Post by Tanvir Rahman Emon » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:24 am

Great plan!! Do you have any plan to extend the deadline??

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:03 pm

I'm sure the struggles with stomach issues make it very difficult to stay committed. But it's great to see you you trying so hard to keep the denial going. Best of luck and keep us posted on the progress.

AOmisogynyslut

Post by AOmisogynyslut » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:10 am

Tanvir Rahman Emon wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:24 am
Great plan!! Do you have any plan to extend the deadline??

yes, definitely! if I make it to January, we'll definitely add more time, but probably in small increments to make it more manageable (so 2 weeks at a time, for example, and then 2 more, and then 2 more...)
training to be an anal only fleshlight for the Patriarchy 💜