22M glad i'm not the only one

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Markovnikov

22M glad i'm not the only one

Post by Markovnikov » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 am

I've been lurking on the forum for a while now so I figure now is a good time to say hello,
Hi, I've been interested in anal since puberty. I grew up and still am in a very conservative middle-of-nowhere part of the united states so finding like minded people is very difficult. I grew up thinking I was the only person in the world that thought the way I did. Finding this forum has been a breath of fresh air in my life.

Backdoorlover

Re: 22M glad i'm not the only one

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:51 am

I think all anal lovers have been there and can relate. In society anal isn’t well talked about. It get’s rediculed and stigmatized. Connected to deseases or decadent lifestyles.

On this forum it becomes clear that the most modest and simple people can love anal sex and choose to lead an anal only life.

We’re all normal 😉👍🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:07 am

Ya, same here. Is confusing for a young boy when anal between men and women is not talked about or considered a legitimate act of love making; but instead is reserved for gay people and condemned by your peers and teachers. For me though, it was all part of growing up and made the whole thing even more erotic and desirable.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:37 am

There are far more out there than you might think. The stigma around this keeps maor people in the closet, especially in areas like yours. Don't be discouraged, be brave and open to the person your starting a relationship with. And don't be let down if they say something like they will never do that. My wife said that years ago and now she is anal only and loving it. So keep working at it, you will be surprised how many people are into it.

tricelooting

Post by tricelooting » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:48 pm

same. Glad I'm not the only one interested in this :mrgreen:moto x3m

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:54 am

Same here. It was such a relief to find this forum (I believe someone mentioned it on Quora) and learn of so many like minded people.