Young wife with a problem....

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sunny Kev

Re: Young wife with a problem....

Post by Sunny Kev » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:58 am

I'm new to this group. I think your partner deserves honesty. The fact that you met at a club perhaps indicates that he is open minded. It is not easy when a partner does not always have the same sex drive or ideas and perhaps needs a bit of encouragement to provide you with the satisfaction you want. Monogamous relationships don't always keep the initial thrill and enthusiasm. Hope you get sorted

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:15 pm

Guys and gals, thanks for all the replies and tips. It really gave me the strength to talk to hubby about this and about what's been happening behind his back.

It wasn't easy. As mentioned before, I don't want to lose him. I love him to bits. But my ass needs dick(s), on what feels like a daily basis. And my scat sex fantasies keep getting stronger too, and I know he's not that much into it (though he likes when I suck his dirty cock after he does fuck my ass eventually, but I can't see him dominate me in a way that he would take a huge shit in my mouth, smear it all over my face and then fuck my ass really hard, which is what I have really been dreaming about... anyone know the "Avantgarde Extreme" videos from Germany?).

Anyway, I digress ...

I confessed to him. Everything. The Fed Ex guy, the gangbangs, everything. That was a few weeks ago, must have been early December, and it was the hardest time of my life. I had to sleep at my mum's for a couple of days and she was very confused (of course I couldn't tell her the truth ...). Then we slowly patched things up. He would start to ask questions about my affairs visa text messages... and I realized it turned him on massively to hear all the raunchy details. Like, ALL of them.
We met and had another serious talk. By that time he had accepted that I am a promiscuous anal slut whose sex drive he couldn't control (his words, not mine ... but he ain't wrong). To my surprise, he said there is no way he wants to lose me, but that I have to be upfront about everything. And that he is open to go back to "where we came from" (that is, fucking at swinger clubs, like the one where we met), as long as he's in charge of my asshole - who's fucking it, when, where and how.

At first I thought he was joking, but the same evening he took me to a place I've never been to. He drove me downtown and put a blindfold on me for the last part of the drive. He didn't tell me a thing, in fact, didn't talk to me at all since we had "that talk" before. I just knew that this was going to be an experience based on his new "rules". And frankly, it got me so excited. My pussy was leaking all over the car seat in excitement and I was trying to wink my butthole around the huge plug I was already wearing again, in anticipation of what was to come. I was only allowed to put on one piece of clothing, so I only wore a short summer dress with nothing below. Not a problem with the seat warmer in the car though.

When we arrived, he led me inside a basement of some kind, I couldn't see a thing... I think it was a swinger club that he had rented or something. By that point I was so incredibly horny and a little bit scared. He put me straight onto some large bed and took the blindfold off while he whispered into my ear, "they're all tested today, don't worry." I had no clue what he was talking about. The room was large and dimly lit, with SM gear all over the walls. It was just the two of us. He grabbed my dress while I was still standing and forcefully tore it apart without hurting me, but it started to dawn on me what was going to happen. But that point I was totally naked with my XL plug in my ass.

He took a pair of leather cuffs from the wall and handcuffed my hands to my back while he forced me onto the bed on my knees. He pushed my head down, so my butt was sticking out and facing the door. My face was on the bed. I could see the door behind me through mirror opposite me. He was standing next to the bed looking at me with his big dick out and he started stroking it. He took my plug out quickly, and I felt that quite a bit of shit was stuck to it (no surprise after wearing it all day...). My asshole was gaping wide after all that stretching. Jack put the dirty plug straight into my mouth, including my turd, and I sucked it clean and swallowed all of it like I always do. I thought he was finally going to fuck my ass hard again.

But then... he whistled. The door opened. My heart sank. I could hear a few dozen guys cheering and clapping. A few entered the room, they were all black with huge dicks. Different ages, really young guys and older ones too. I couldn't believe it. He clapped and said in a loud voice that his wife's ass is theirs to fuck as hard as they please today, and that they can take turns for as long and as often as they liked, with the only rule that everyone needs to come inside my ass.

And then it happened... the filthiest, most fucked up thing I've ever experienced in my life, and it was so so great... for at least two hours, my asshole was a revolving door for countless dicks (I now know it was 27 guys - felt like a lot more!!), a cum dump for anyone into fucking a tiny white ass with a huge gape. I am not lying when I say that I had cum run out of my asshole for two days after that. Hubby pissed into my throat at the beginning while they were starting to fuck me, and then i rimmed his dirty ass for the longest time while the gang was taking turns in my asshole. Heaven. I must have come 15 times at least.

I am so so thankful for this experience and hubby is simply the best guy in the world to listen and respond to my wishes in the way he did. We have so many plans to live out my fantasies in 2024... I can't wait for what he has in store for my asshole next. Happy new year!!.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:24 pm

Oh wow. Your story is amazing. It sounds like an incredible treat that your husband gave you. I couldn't imagine having my ass fucked by so many cocks. You must have had a permeant smile on your face. I don't like cum in my ass but the thoughts of 27 loads in my mouth is making me feel so horny. A gaping ass and the taste of my ass with a mouth full of multiple loads is my idea of heaven. I would take as many as possible and savour them before swallowing then moving onto the next few.
I hope you get your ass railed thoroughly soon. Enjoy

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:24 am

And this was New Year's Eve ... we invited some friends from the swinger club for dinner ... this escalated quickly... I love my life right now.
Attachments
amy-gape.jpg
amy-gape.jpg (220.11 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:29 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:24 pm
Oh wow. Your story is amazing. It sounds like an incredible treat that your husband gave you. I couldn't imagine having my ass fucked by so many cocks. You must have had a permeant smile on your face. I don't like cum in my ass but the thoughts of 27 loads in my mouth is making me feel so horny. A gaping ass and the taste of my ass with a mouth full of multiple loads is my idea of heaven. I would take as many as possible and savour them before swallowing then moving onto the next few.

I am such a happy girl right now. Yeah next time I will swallow all of them, you are right ... I miss the taste of it. I think it's so interesting how different cum from different men tastes, and it is such a turn on to know that it's so deeply personal to know what someone's cum tastes like. When I see these guys again I try to remember what their cum tasted like... fun exercise at the clubs
Gaping Amy's quote:

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:15 am

gapingamy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:24 am
And this was New Year's Eve ... we invited some friends from the swinger club for dinner ... this escalated quickly... I love my life right now.

That's a beautiful dirty gape, is that really you? :o

Really tempted to get my face in there, yummy yummy. :P ;)

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:31 am

gapingamy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:29 am
TelJ2003 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:24 pm

I am such a happy girl right now. Yeah next time I will swallow all of them, you are right ... I miss the taste of it. I think it's so interesting how different cum from different men tastes, and it is such a turn on to know that it's so deeply personal to know what someone's cum tastes like. When I see these guys again I try to remember what their cum tasted like... fun exercise at the clubs

I love cum, the texture, the thrill but most of all the taste. I've not tasted many different men but the ones I have were delicious. Recently my boyfriend and I had another couple join us and I was lucky to have both men's cum in my mouth at the same time. It felt and tasted incredible so the thoughts of 20+ loads in my mouth would be such a thrill and satisfying. I know this is an anal forum so I would like my boyfriend fucking my ass while they did that lol