Young wife with a problem....

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
gapingamy

Young wife with a problem....

Post by gapingamy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 am

Hi all,

Took me a while to find the courage to get an account here and post about my life. My name is Amy and I am the cliche of a young wife (I'm 25, been married for 3 years) that fucks around when her husband is not at home. What's not usual is how he and I met: My hubby and I actually met at a swingers club during a gangbang when I was 20. What can I say.... I always craved sex a lot, and that was the easiest, no-commitment way of getting lots of it. And nobody would question my preference for anal there. Anyway, so I ended up falling in love with a guy who fucked my ass before he knew my name, and after dating for a while (we were exclusive at that time) I said yes when he asked me.

When we married, Jack knew that I fucking adored anal sex, but I think he wasn't aware HOW MUCH I need it regularly. I mean, I am a pretty slim and petite girl, and I wear a large heart-shaped butt plug to work from 9-5 almost every weekday. He could've guessed. I get off taking it out of my ass at the end of the day in front of him, and most of the times I have to lick it clean (he likes that a lot). What he doesn't seem to like too much though is fucking my ass, and it makes me sad and angry. This is not what I signed up for. He's trying but I can tell he prefers pussy.

So what happened is that I got it from elsewhere. I mentioned cliche in the beginning ... the first one was my FedEx guy. He's black and - as it turned out - well hung, and what can I say ... I've started ordering stuff I don't need as long as it's delivered by FedEx. He fucks my ass like a champ, and I love his monster sized dick deep in my asshole. But that was just the beginning... I've started to miss being surrounded by dicks in a gangbang, so I needed to find a new place where they wouldn't know me and my husband. I found this place an hour away that is great, and I've started going there. The other night, I said I'd go out with my girlfriends and instead I got gangbanged by four well-hung black guys there. It was simply amazing and they all railed my ass like there's no tomorrow. Could hardly sit for a day or two. Problem was ... I came home and hubby was home early (his overnight trip out of town was canceled). I guess I looked a bit rough, but he accepted that because I said I went partying with the girls (not a rare happening up until a few years ago), but then he wanted sex .... which was fine, only thing was, I couldn't "un-gape" my asshole that night. I mean, fuck, it was literally 2-3 inches wide when I got down on all fours. Of course he was surprised - and a little turned on, but more surprised. I made up a story that I fisted myself in the bathroom at the bar (again, something I did a lot years prior, so not out of the ordinary), but that got him upset too. He asked why I got so horny going out with my girlfriends, if there were other guys involved, yada yada yada ....

Amyway, so this was yesterday. Not sure what I should do now. I love Jack. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing. But we've turned into a more conventional couple / relationship after meeting in such a crazy environment. I don't want to lose him. But I need to be fucked in the ass a lot. Otherwise I won't be happy. Any ideas welcome on how to turn this crazy story in a happy ending.... I am really stuck.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Young wife with a problem....

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:38 am

Onpopular reaction incoming:

I think you are creating your own problem here. Maybe being honest is the way to go here. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. Even if there is plenty of love.

Talk to him in a honest way about your sexual needs vs his. This is a big issue.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:10 pm

I agree with Backdoor. Just be honest with him. Tell him how badly you need anal. And maybe even suggest being in a more open relationship if you aren't able to get the anal you need at home.

I understand how frustrating it can be to be in a relationship that you are not satisfied in, but cheating usually just ends up in disaster.

If you can't find a way to be happy and satisfied, this may not be the right relationship for you.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:32 am

@gapingamy you should discuss your strong preference for anal with him and make it very clear you want it. If he loves you, he will listen and do what he can to satisfy your needs. Communication is the source of, and solution to, challenges in all relationships. Everyone is different but it’s hard to imagine any man that wouldn’t prefer anal sex… at least the men on this forum. Let us know how it works out.

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:14 am

Thanks guys, appreciate your thoughts. You are all right of course, I will talk to Jack about it.

Anyone into dirty anal here or this the wrong forum for it? That's another kink I have ... I don't clean myself before anal, quite the opposite, but I clean up the dick that fucked me ... dirty ATM is the best! :twisted:
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:19 pm

Welcome gapingamy. Enjoy your time here.

I've never had a woman give me a dirty ATM BJ but I'm definitely willing!!!

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:39 am

@Bigpoutsa Yeah I am special that way, scat is a huge turn on for me. I won't tell you what I let flatmates in college do to me on a regular basis. LOL
Gaping Amy's quote:

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:05 pm

@gapingamy , that sounds amazing. I bet you had a wild time in college. Feel free to message me and tell me about it 😁

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:02 am

gapingamy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 am
I get off taking it out of my ass at the end of the day in front of him, and most of the times I have to lick it clean (he likes that a lot).

If my wife would do that, I swear I lock the door and throw the key through the window.
gapingamy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 am
What he doesn't seem to like too much though is fucking my ass, and it makes me sad and angry.

"Sad and angry"... I know that feeling, having some expectatives from your fiance and finish with that deep frustration.

The logical answer is, there are out there a lot of people ready to share their life with a partner with strong needs as yours, there are people with sharing fetish / cuckold / dogging and even more extremes. I (logically) never would approve cheating, I mean, you met yourselves "at a swingers club during a gangbang", so, you had those preferences/necessities BEFORE marriage, and your husband could/should have some suspicions about that fact. Indeed, as he was in that place too, don't surprise yourself in the case him still haves similar necessities as you.
Maybe you talk with him and everything goes to shit for the worst case, or you both end getting orgies at home with people of trust one in front each other.
Would you get hurt if you watchs him fucking other womans in front of you?. Would him gets hurt if he watchs you getting ass fucked by other mans?

Get some time and have a long talk (hope with his cock in your butt at any point). If something good happens, and you got gangbanged every now and then (or both) without cheating, just take this advice: Don't apart him or ignore him while gangbangs, have a clear preference for him (and the same for him towards you when gangbanged with other girls).
Last edited by MindUnlocker on Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:57 am

gapingamy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:14 am
Thanks guys, appreciate your thoughts. You are all right of course, I will talk to Jack about it.

Anyone into dirty anal here or this the wrong forum for it? That's another kink I have ... I don't clean myself before anal, quite the opposite, but I clean up the dick that fucked me ... dirty ATM is the best! :twisted:

Yes, I like dirty anal. My wife doesn't do any prep, we just have sex when we want it. She is generally clean just by nature, But if she has poop up there it just adds t the sensation and I like it.