Hi all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sunny Kev

Hi all

Post by Sunny Kev » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:41 am

I'm new to this forum. My wife and I enjoy anal sex on 'special occasions' however her enthusiasm ass fun has increased recently and she only wants that form of sex. She states that she does not know what prompted this. We already have children and will not be having any more! She used to love receiving head but now she's not interested and only want my tongue in her ass which is fine by me but it seemed to happen fairly quickly. Has anyone else's transition to anal only happened quickly or did it happen over time? My wife knows that I am on this forum an said that she will probably join also,
Last edited by Sunny Kev on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi all

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:31 pm

Am I reading this right ? Are you concerned because she learned to love anal too fast ?

I think it doesn’t matter why she loved it this fast. Just enjoy the anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:04 pm

@Sunny Kev we became anal only when she discovered anal orgasms. She couldn’t orgasm from vaginal penetration, just oral and manual clit stimulation. Because of her anal orgasms and occasional squirting, there’s no reason to go back to vanilla sex. Glad both of you came to the same conclusion. Nothing better than anal. Welcome.

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:33 am

We have been together for a number of years and I guess we are at a place where we want something new. We normally start with vaginal then move to anal so my wife gets the best of both worlds. We are grateful to learn from others to improve our anal adventures.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:43 am

I had a preference for anal since maybe the age of 14. My wife wasn't into it but let me have it very occasionally, anal got more frequent, even though she still said it wasn't her thing. Then one day, out of the blue, she asked me if I wanted to go AO (though we did not know that term then, thought it was just me being a perv!). So we went AO all of a sudden for several years (we also have piv now but Anal is the sex default still) Eventually I found out she asked to go AO as, even though she said she didn't really like it, she had discovered she very much liked the feeling of being dominated when I took her anally and her having to relinquish any chance of having vaginal sex again ( I told her she could have it on her birthday, like some people do with regard to anal). She also liked through the day, between having her ass fucked, just knowing in the back of her mind all the time that she was now under submission to my anal needs. Anyway, she grew to like anal and groans in pleasure like a 'good-un' now. We keep finding new things for her to submit to now and anal is just normal sex now, be it soft and gentle or hard and rough.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:47 pm

You have found a unicorn. Millions of men pine for such a woman and you have her, enjoy and do not let her go

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:43 am

At 17 years of age I was AO with my first steady boyfriend. I loved oral sex but he opened up my ass and I loved it due to the intimacy and it was amazing !! When we split up I went back to being an oral only girl until I met the love of my life and he was willing to explore my anal desires. I felt really safe with him and trusted him and this re-ignited my love for having a cock in my ass but still needed my daily fix of oral. It took us 6 months to reach that point but now I can't get enough!

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:51 pm

Wow some great introductions. Thank you people. Its interesting how people have started their AO journey. I feel we are still at the beginning but enjoying the new experiences.