Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TelJ2003

Greetings

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:40 am

Hello. I am new to your group. I found this forum while reading up on anal sex. I am in a new relationship and I want to try anal. Both my ex and I had anal sex virtually all of the time but that was was when I was 17 and inexperienced. I want to be more knowledgeable if I am going to start it again so I can enjoy it more and ensure that he enjoys it also.
Last edited by TelJ2003 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Colt1911

Re: Greetings

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:05 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:40 am
Hello. I am new to your group. I found this forum while reading up on anal sex. I am in a new relationship and my boyfriend wants to try anal. Both my ex and I had anal sex virtually all of the time but that was was when I was 17 and inexperienced. I want to more knowledgeable if I am going to start it again so I can enjoy it more and ensure that he enjoys it also.

Welcome to the forum. Happy to provide any advice I can. In my experience, the more common challenge and concern is how the man can make anal a more pleasant experience for the woman.

From my personal perspective, I enjoy anal much more when I know she’s enjoying anal and when she experiences anal orgasm during penetration. I enjoy watching and listening to hear experiencing pleasure during anal sex. It may be different for others here. Ass to mouth is an also a big turn on for me and many on the forum, although my greatest pleasure is cumming deep in her ass.

I wish you luck, but you shouldn’t have to try too hard to keep your boyfriend happy when anal is involved!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:22 pm

Colt1911
Thank you for your kind words. Both of us are very keen on oral and this is very satisfying but I'd like a bit more. Even thoughts of his cock in my ass turns me on so its an itch that needs to be scratched. He is staying over tomorrow night so I'm hoping we can do it. I want to blow his mind and feed my desires.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:38 pm

If you wanna blow his mind, blow his dick straight outha your ass. Guaranteed succes 😍

My girlfriend rinces her rectum daily to do ass to mouth on me. She likes the routine to prep her asshole for me to enjoy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:13 pm

Hi @ TelJ2003

These are my advice to enjoy anal sex.

The preparation is just the receiver have has gone already to the toilet (empty bowels) and using the bidet or taking a shower after.

Then, just follow these steps.
1) Excite: A good foreplay, cunnilingus, and rimming
2) Lubricate
3) Dilate: start with a finger, then two, otherwise with a butt plug
4) penetrate very gently
5) along with penetration, the receiver should stimulate her clitoris at will. Self-stimulation, or the one who penetrates, could also use a hand to stimulate the clitoris with his hand to stimulate her clitoris

Have fun

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:25 am

Thank you for that great advice. I can't believe how comfortable I feel in this forum. Everyone seems awesome. I've stocked up on lube and have a butt plug in (feels nice). My plan is
Make sure my ass is nice and clean and not eaten since lunch yesterday
Go down on him
69 and encourage ass play
He loves eating my ass already so hope he dives in when I present for him
Had a long think about this and I want him to finish in my mouth

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:33 am

I think for some guys it’s hard to accept in their mind, that a woman chooses anal over vaginal. It goes against popular conceptions about sex.

So talk to him. Simply tell him that you like anal better than vaginal and would love him to go for you asshole every time you have sex. Give him a clear green light, be litteral. Men don’t understand it when women talk in suggestive ways. Be straight forward.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:11 am

We have spoken about my desire for anal. I spoke to him on the phone today and told him straight out that I expect to get my ass fucked! He said it will be :D . I'm getting everything ready. I feel like a teenager