Anal Only Is the Best, If Only it Weren't So Hard to Obtain

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
CosmicCat

Anal Only Is the Best, If Only it Weren't So Hard to Obtain

Post by CosmicCat » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:21 am

I didn't know there was an entire community for anal only individuals, so that's pretty cool.

I'm a male, going on 36, living in Texas. I've loved anal since I was a teen and have always sought anal only or anal-leaning females, which I've done okay with, but none who are AO. That's the hardest it seems to find.

Though I'm in a relationship, it's not going so great and I struggle feeling that everything I want or need or even do is somehow wrong and causing me to lose some sense of myself.

My girlfriend likes anal, but there are so many rules around how to have sex, moods, etc, it's like spontaneity doesn't exist. Always have to be vaginal first because lubrication, when I just want to do anal, analingus and ATM. Not intending to sound insensitive regarding lube needs, only that I wish what I were doing was enough, as I'm pretty in depth with my tongue.

That makes sex tough to a large degree when I just want to put my face and cock in her ass and enjoy it together. Always turns it into a control game and "what about what I like?" meanwhile she always gets what she likes and I never even get a hint of anal first and only in most intercourse. Not for a day or even a week at a time.

Anyway, enough venting, I'm just happy to know I'm not alone in this and that there are women out here who are very interested in or already anal only. Makes me feel much more normal!

I think this is really cool and I appreciate that this community exists.

Always down for friends! If you're in Texas, shoot me a message.

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal Only Is the Best, If Only it Weren't So Hard to Obtain

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:22 am

It took me till age 50 to find the woman who was more into anal then into vaginal, so she gladly gave up pussy sex to go anal only.

At age 36 I was in a situation where anal was a max once a month event. So imagine where I come from 😉

Welcome and enjoy the forum.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:17 pm

My wife enjoys anal but that took some time for her to reach that point. We are both big fans of oral and use that as foreplay but we have both decided that anal will be the main course. I'm 52 and my wife (32) is the first consistent anal companion. Patience was required but it is worth it.

CosmicCat

Post by CosmicCat » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:08 am

I appreciate y'alls perspective and genuinely shocked it took so long.

Thank you for the warm welcome, too! 8-)

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:11 pm

I'm in a relationship which is about 6 months old and we have just started a bespoke anal relationship. I always had oral as an important part of my sex life. We have agreed that there will be no vaginal sex so its anal all of the way with the only condition that I get at least one mouthful of cum. My boyfriend was an anal virgin and was anxious but also curious. He adapted to my desires and I think he's happy with that! I was ready to be patient and some gentle nudging would give me what I wanted! Hope you get sorted

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:14 pm

Stop trying. I know it sounds weird. But you need to stop trying. I've seen similar things like what you are telling us in the past. GIve a month without attempting and see what her reaction is.

MindUnlocker

Post by MindUnlocker » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:35 pm

Hmmm... that reminds me something.

I have a similar situation, and I must say, I keep learning from myself. I don't demand anal sex always, but I take it when I really need without request permit.
Is not an ultimatum, but I am close. Enjoy it or kick me out of home. And appears she doesn't wants me out of home, don't know why. A part of myself strongly desires it. Maybe in future, who knows. Or she gets used to have anal more often than she wants and starts enjoying without protest... or she can play the card to kick me out of home.
Any reaction its ok with me.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:44 pm

I suspect most are like your girl, wanting (or expecting) oral and vaginal, and anal as a "treat". I did not know anal love existed until later in life. My lover is not AO and likely will never be, but has learned to enjoy it because I do and I love her for that. She does not love it for the experience for her, she loves it because I love it. We have a special and deep connection like nothing else and I am convinced it is because of anal.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:34 am

I actually like the exclusivity of it. Maybe I’m different. But I think the saying good things don’t come easy fits this perfectly. And when you are getting it all the time that makes you technically luckier than most. You’re a member of an exclusive group of people. But it’s weird people openly talk about allot of things like oral for example. Which if it was just hygiene that would be nasty 😂. But there is this misteek. I did allot of research into the history and even back then even though everyone knew it was being used as a way not to get pregnant it was still taboo. It’s like the forbidden fruit or some shit 😂 kings and queens had concubines specifically for this. Still can’t explain why cumming in a woman’s ass feels so much more intense than cumming anywhere else 😂. It’s like she takes a peace of your soul 😂.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:18 am

I agree with you @Spiller2006 ! I am really glad it took me 40 years to find the ultimate anal queen, cause let me tell you this: at a younger age I wasn’t able to understand my luck like I do now.

As we men grow older, we get more relaxed when we have sex. Take more time to enjoy the feeling of having sex, rather then the brief explosive moment of orgasming.

And I feel no need whatsoever to tell people me and my baby are anal only. I even like the idea that we simply seem a good looking middleage couple who are clearly into eachother. But I think no one would ever suspect my sweety to do ass to mouth almost daily.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥