Anal orgasm

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Colt1911

Re: Anal orgasm

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:59 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:22 pm
Hey Tina
I am a relatively new Anal Only fan. I've not managed to have an anal orgasm yet however I received double anal last weekend and I came very close so hoping I will achieve it tonight with my boyfriend and Rampant Rabbit! If I don't orgasm then that's ok. I'm loving the anal only lifestyle. I've learned so much from this group. There are some very knowledgeable people who are happy to share their experiences.

It will probably cum (pun intended) when you least expect it. It sounds like you’re close. Don’t forget to give him instructions to pound harder or change the angle to help you achieve anal orgasm. I’m fascinated by my wife’s anal orgasms. Men’s orgasms are one dimensional, although my orgasms are so much more powerful when I’m fucking her ass. Keep us posted.

Weka

Post by Weka » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:24 am

Hi everyone, my name is Clara and I've been having anal sex for 5 years now!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:34 am

Omg I'm addicted to anal orgasms. I had double anal on Friday night and it blew my mind, The secret was not to stimulate my clitoras during foreplay. We had so much fun getting oral stimulation of my ass from Abbi while sucked off the boys. They fucked my ass and the stretch was amazing. Within a minute I had my first anal orgasm followed by another. They took my breath away. I want more!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:43 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:34 am
Omg I'm addicted to anal orgasms. I had double anal on Friday night and it blew my mind, The secret was not to stimulate my clitoras during foreplay. We had so much fun getting oral stimulation of my ass from Abbi while sucked off the boys. They fucked my ass and the stretch was amazing. Within a minute I had my first anal orgasm followed by another. They took my breath away. I want more!!

It’s the reason we’re anal only. She had three during our session this afternoon. We could never go back to vaginal penetration. The asshole is such an amazing sexual creation.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:59 am

Wow 3 times!! I thought my head would explode after 2. I need practice lol. At least I will have fun getting the practice. Going to Lee's tonight so let the fun begin!!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:38 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:59 am
Wow 3 times!! I thought my head would explode after 2. I need practice lol. At least I will have fun getting the practice. Going to Lee's tonight so let the fun begin!!

I enjoy her anal orgasms as much as she does. My orgasms are so much more powerful during anal sex. They seem to last forever and I love filling her ass with my cum.

“Practicing” anal sex is the best practice I’ve ever been involved in. Hope you cum your brains out! Anal rocks.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:11 am

I was lucky enough to experience anal orgasms thanks to the advice from certain people on this forum and very understanding sexual partners. My first anal orgasm was with my boyfriend in may ass under me and our friend fucking my ass standing in front of us. I can get my legs back as far as my shoulders which made double anal easier. The following week boyfriend made me cum hard, again I was on my back with my legs back. Its my favourite position.