Anal orgasm

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Analina

Anal orgasm

Post by Analina » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:21 pm

hi)) My name is Tina, once I tried anal out of curiosity and then regretted that I had not tried this kind of sex before! Anal sex is my favorite kind of sex, but I have never learned to cum only with my ass. I will be glad to communicate and share my experience

Aretino

Re: Anal orgasm

Post by Aretino » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:32 am

Hey Tina!

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's really wonderful to hear that you at least tried it though. Better late than never!
This is a supportive community so feel free to share your experiences. I'd be more than happy and welcome to offer some
advice and insight on anal orgasms if you wish.

oh and happy new year as well!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:32 am

@Analina different positions for anal may help you achieve anal orgasm. Everyone is different but my wife has anal orgasm more quickly when I take her ass from behind in doggy style. It’s probably the angle of penetration that hits the right spot. She experiences anal orgasm in other positions too but cums much more quickly in doggy.

Welcome to the forum. Many here are happy to offer advice.

Analina

Post by Analina » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:38 am

Aretino wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:32 am
Hey Tina!

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's really wonderful to hear that you at least tried it though. Better late than never!
This is a supportive community so feel free to share your experiences. I'd be more than happy and welcome to offer some

Hello, and happy New year to you)) Thank you, I am very interested in your advice

Analina

Post by Analina » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:39 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:32 am
@Analina different positions for anal may help you achieve anal orgasm. Everyone is different but my wife has anal orgasm more quickly when I take her ass from behind in doggy style. It’s probably the angle of penetration that hits the right spot. She experiences anal orgasm in other positions too but cums much more quickly in doggy.

Welcome to the forum. Many here are happy to offer advice.

hi)) Thanks for the advice. Cancer is really a very exciting pose. I also like having my feet on a guy's dick

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:12 am

Analina wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:38 am
Aretino wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:32 am
Hey Tina!

Hello, and happy New year to you)) Thank you, I am very interested in your advice

Hey no problem!

I'm happy to share what I know and I also look forward to learning more about your experiences too

iLoveSmallTits

Post by iLoveSmallTits » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:34 pm

Analina wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:39 am
I also like having my feet on a guy's dick

You mean guiding the penis between your feet before it enters your ass?

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:01 pm

Analina wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:21 pm
hi)) My name is Tina, once I tried anal out of curiosity and then regretted that I had not tried this kind of sex before! Anal sex is my favorite kind of sex, but I have never learned to cum only with my ass. I will be glad to communicate and share my experience

Anal was the first kind of sex I had and it has always remained my favorite one. I learned early to "grab" a cock in my ass by controlling my sphincter. Many guys have told me it feels almost like a deepthroat oral session. And why do I tell you this? Controlling my asshole during anal also helped me achieve orgasms without even touching my pussy. In fact, "sucking" a dick with my asshole makes my pussy squirt hard during orgasm most of the time.

Additionally - and I am aware that might not be for everyone - having my ass full of shit during fucking really helps me come A LOT. It's the feeling of resistance in there, combined with the "natural lubricant" of my own shit when a dick is sliding in and out of my asshole which does it every time for me. On top of that, feeling like a total slut doing something totally forbidden helps too, and I like the look on guys' faces when they fuck a hot girl with zero sexual inhibitions when it comes to her asshole and its products :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:20 pm

@gapingamy anyone who engages in anal sex WILL encounter some shit at some point. When you play in the dirt box you’re going to get dirty. My wife is paranoid about me encountering shit and does her best to clean out but several years ago, she wasn’t able to completely evacuate her bowels. While I was fucking her ass standing and bent over the bed, she forcefully squirted soaking my feet and the floor. She said she felt a sensation she’d never experienced before, so I understand what you are saying. We’re not into scat but it doesn’t bother me if she isn’t totally clean… I just can’t tell her or she’ll leave to clean out again.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:22 pm

Hey Tina
I am a relatively new Anal Only fan. I've not managed to have an anal orgasm yet however I received double anal last weekend and I came very close so hoping I will achieve it tonight with my boyfriend and Rampant Rabbit! If I don't orgasm then that's ok. I'm loving the anal only lifestyle. I've learned so much from this group. There are some very knowledgeable people who are happy to share their experiences.