Greetings New Male UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ryan_ukm

Greetings New Male UK

Post by Ryan_ukm » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:27 am

Hi All
Greetings from Northampton UK,
I am not anal only now but wish I was
My present gf doesn't have any interest in it although when we started talking she told me she was into it.
I really miss it so so bad and not sure what to do.

Just hear to follow stories and be jealous really lol.. :D

Colt1911

Re: Greetings New Male UK

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:25 pm

Ryan_ukm wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:27 am
Hi All
Greetings from Northampton UK,
I am not anal only now but wish I was
My present gf doesn't have any interest in it although when we started talking she told me she was into it.
I really miss it so so bad and not sure what to do.

Just hear to follow stories and be jealous really lol.. :D

Welcome. The only advice I can offer is to tell her how important anal is to you. If she really cares about the relationship, anal sometimes seems like a reasonable compromise. Wishing you well on your anal journey.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:52 am

@Ryan_ukm Welcome. My girlfriend, now wife, wasn't into it, but in the end it was her who asked if I wanted to go AO, which we did for several years. I've told the story several times, so I won't here. My wife discovered she likes to be submissive in sex or should I say dominated, but then she found she also could get Bratty and also switch - again, I have said before, we don't 'live' that life but those terms do fit. If your GF said she was into it and now says she is not, there may be a power play or a tease going on. Be careful how you test this, if you decide to, you don't want to cause any upset; but I found my wife, though submissive, would sometimes be awkward, for want of a better word, about a thing. We later found that she sometimes finds it fun to play the Brat. Just something to consider.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:40 am

Greetings from Cheshire! My boyfriend was quite anxious about anal sex as he was afraid he might hurt me. We took our time and tentatively began. When we saw how much each of us enjoyed it, the decision to use anal was an easy one. We have learned a lot from some people in this forum and it helped to enhance our experience with each other. Enjoy.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:53 am

Hi @Ryan_ukm . If you've not been together long then don't worry as there is plenty of time to get her interested. I know, it can be frustrating when you know how good anal can be but your partner doesn't understand. Don't give up and keep giving her ass attention, letting her know how much it means to you.