Getting active in the community

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ChrisW

Getting active in the community

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:11 pm

Hey all. Been reading the forum and blog on and off for years but recently got the urge to get back into the community. I'll be honest at first I did ask myself if it was worth it as participating in forums is not my thing as conversations often turn ugly. But I'll admit this place is a tranquil haven compared to most, so we'll see how it goes!

Girlfriend and I have been anal only about 2 years and I do have the community to thank as I wouldn't have ever thought it possible until I read all the amazing stories here and the blog. Funny how the most obvious thing to do just didn't connect mentally. We are in our early 30's and have a great sex life with anal most days. There is still lots I want to do like ATM but she hasn't been brave enough yet.

We both feel special and lucky to be part of the growing number of people who've discovered the best possible way to have a sexual relationship, but want to spread the joy! Anal only should be something that everyone can enjoy not an exclusive club!

Backdoorlover

Re: Getting active in the community

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:36 pm

Hi welcome here. You will notice forum is different. Now and then someone will appear who shakes thing up in a negative way, but they always leave soon vecause no one feeds their bullshit here 🤣

I’ve been reading on Reddit and I hate it. Reminds me of the fluidness of Facebook. Lots of talk, but is all fades away and gets forgotten.

I grew up with forums and am sorry they are disappearing.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:48 am

Hi @ChrisW yes, it's less volatile here than many places where threads seem to take a downward spiral, you can't even go on a "how to fix my cars handbrake" thread without it devolving into a row! or a rant!

You'll love ATM, but no rush. as things unfold one tends to think, oh if only I did this or that years ago, but actually, you wouldn't have the joy of discovering it now and discovering the next thing later on.

Have fun

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:45 am

Thanks @Rimmer it is peaceful here, yet at the same time a little too peaceful! Part of the reason for joining tbh. Hate to see people drifting away from here. This place needs to be kept alive as I consider the lifestyle one of the most beneficial things any couple could do.

As for ATM I get what you say about it being no rush but I think she'd love it as much as I. When we've come so far I just feel that would complete everything.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:52 am

Yeah a forum is only as active as it’s users are.

And sadly the same names keep popping up with colt and me twe two most active I think. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:59 pm

@ChrisW welcome back to the forum. Hope you share your experiences and advice with us.