Greetings, buttfuckers and buttfucks

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
CaliforniaPlayboy

Greetings, buttfuckers and buttfucks

Post by CaliforniaPlayboy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:01 pm

Hello from Northern California. I have been fucking women up the ass since my teens. I’m 52, built like an athletic 25 year old, with the libido of an 18 year old. I have a large uncircumcised penis. There is nothing I enjoy more than sodomizing a woman for hours at a time. Digging my glans through the valves in her rectum and pushing through into her colon while her rectum palpitates on my long thick shaft, there is no feeling more pleasurable or erotic. My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years, and we rarely have any sex together anymore. But I have sexual friendships on the side as much as I can. When I can center them around anal, they last for years. Otherwise they’re short! Most of my anal relationships tend to be with women in their 60s to 80s, or with much younger women in their 20s and 30s. I love anal women of any age, but that is just how my luck has been.

Backdoorlover

Re: Greetings, buttfuckers and buttfucks

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:16 am

This introduction has a huge “hey look at me, I’m awesome” vibe over it.

Try being a bit more down to earth, it appeals to people more. No need to sell yourself here. You will not meet women through the forum 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AbbiTur05

Re: Greetings, buttfuckers and buttfucks

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:43 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:16 am
This introduction has a huge “hey look at me, I’m awesome” vibe over it.

Try being a bit more down to earth, it appeals to people more. No need to sell yourself here. You will not meet women through the forum 😉

Well said. This forum is a safe space for us and while we enjoy a bit of banter, there is a limit