Double anal loving couple

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dapfans

Re: Double anal loving couple

Post by dapfans » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:22 am

AbbiTur05 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:18 pm
Hey, welcome to the group. I'm also a newbie. I'm glad to other couples who enjoy anal and the added joys of double anal. We are lucky to have 2 other couples who share our love of double anal in particular. We have fun together and learn from each other. We are friends and trust each other so we get to have anal with others. We are of course exclusive among the 6 of us to keep things enjoyable and safer. We all had different experience when it comes to anal and we have our own little kinks but that is what makes it more interesting. Anal is great, double anal is doubly brilliant.

Wow that is so beautiful. An anal group is one of our dreams. Also double anal IS doubly brilliant perfectly put! Thank you so much for sharing, so inspiring! And Thank you for your kind words and warm invitation. Excited to learn and grow with you all! Wishing you the most magnificent anal experiences! <3<3<3

dapfans

Post by dapfans » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 am

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:26 am
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time! I'm also fairly new around here. Hope you'll enjoy the open atmosphere of sharing and discussion!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kind welcome. And yes we are super excited to embark on this beautiful anal journey with all of you! <3

dapfans

Post by dapfans » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 am

Nov111959 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:42 am
Good girl

<3