Denisa from Switzerland

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Denisamf00

Denisa from Switzerland

Post by Denisamf00 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:25 am

Hello, I'm Denisa, I live in Switzerland, I'm 23, my husband and I have been on AO for 3 years, since we stopped vaginal sex it's been a one-way street with anal, despite the difficulties because my husband has a very big penis. But I adapted little by little, today I have mastered the technique and I couldn't feel more satisfied, Today we can fuck almost every day anal and it is wonderful, I no longer need to stimulate my clitoris, I practically forget that my vagina is there, and intense orgasms come

My idea is to never have vaginal sex again, I want to have AO forever, although one can never say never in life.

Greetings

Backdoorlover

Re: Denisa from Switzerland

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:32 am

Is it true that a very big penis fits better in the asshole then in the vagina ?

I once heard that in the vagina it hits the womb, which feels very uncomfortable. While in the ass a big penis can go balls deep.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Denisamf00

Post by Denisamf00 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:23 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:32 am
Is it true that a very big penis fits better in the asshole then in the vagina ?

I once heard that in the vagina it hits the womb, which feels very uncomfortable. While in the ass a big penis can go balls deep.

That's right, a penis as big as my husband's usually hits the bottom of the vagina, it's uncomfortable and even painful, and that frustrated me for a while because I always looked for men with big penises and now that I had it, it didn't work at all. Well, until we discovered anal sex and that's when everything changed, it was much easier and more comfortable for me, I didn't stumble and I enjoyed it, although at first it seemed like it would be impossible for me to get in there. When I did, it was a path of no return.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:49 am

Welcome, Denisa! If you're from Switzerland, what's your first language? Falls du Lust hast, Deutsch sprechen, frag mich gerne :)

As for the question about anal vs. vaginal depth, I heard about that from a lot of people as well, Backdoorlover. One of my partners loves having my cock hit her cervix, others hate it, but it's never a problem (or a feature, I guess :D) when we do anal.

Denisamf00

Post by Denisamf00 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:13 am

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:49 am
Welcome, Denisa! If you're from Switzerland, what's your first language? Falls du Lust hast, Deutsch sprechen, frag mich gerne :)

As for the question about anal vs. vaginal depth, I heard about that from a lot of people as well, Backdoorlover. One of my partners loves having my cock hit her cervix, others hate it, but it's never a problem (or a feature, I guess :D) when we do anal.

I am not Swiss, I am Spanish with Czech and Russian roots, my first language is Spanish, I have Swiss citizenship by marriage, my husband is Swiss-French, he is from Lausanne but we live in Geneva, he speaks fluent French and German, I speak French and I am studying to learn German

It bothers me that it hits the bottom, it's not pleasant that's why I opted for AO

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:32 am

Denisamf00 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:13 am
aNewFrivolity wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:49 am

I am not Swiss, I am Spanish with Czech and Russian roots, my first language is Spanish, I have Swiss citizenship by marriage, my husband is Swiss-French, he is from Lausanne but we live in Geneva, he speaks fluent French and German, I speak French and I am studying to learn German

It bothers me that it hits the bottom, it's not pleasant that's why I opted for AO

That's quite the mix of countries and languages! If you want to talk in German or have questions about the language, feel free to ask!

As for hitting the cervix, how wonderful that you have options, namely anal :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:54 am

I am from Belgium and by default people of my generation speak German too. French is okay but not fluently.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:11 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:54 am
I am from Belgium and by default people of my generation speak German too. French is okay but not fluently.

I know that people from the Czech Republic of a certain age also often speak German, but I was told when I visited that many don't *like* to speak it. Understandably so ... How is it in Belgium?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:20 am

I grew up with German TV. It had lots of cartoons. So as a kid I was watching it often.

In Belgium we never do overdub. So movies are subtitled. But German TV is overdubbed. So every movie we watched on German TV was in German. That’s how we learned.

Sprechen geht gut aber schreiben ist nicht einfach.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:33 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:20 am
I grew up with German TV. It had lots of cartoons. So as a kid I was watching it often.

In Belgium we never do overdub. So movies are subtitled. But German TV is overdubbed. So every movie we watched on German TV was in German. That’s how we learned.

Sprechen geht gut aber schreiben ist nicht einfach.

German dubs are so weird at times! There's a whole ... name for a type of language invented by one German dub speaker and author, where jokes are added that aren't in the original piece.

Dafür schreibst du sehr gut! And I'm sure it's better than my command of any of the three languages spoken in your country.