New to the anal only lifestyle. Where to start?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Giovanna

New to the anal only lifestyle. Where to start?

Post by Giovanna » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am

Hi everyone. I'm new to the anal only lifestyle. I've always been curious about being fucked in the ass but I never had the opportunity. How can I start by myself? I want to stretch my butt hole and enjoy anal sex and please myself .. ready to be fucked in the ass by my next sex partners.

Do you have any tips? Some plug I might use or whatever it might help?

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Giovanna

Colt1911

Re: New to the anal only lifestyle. Where to start?

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am

Giovanna wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am
Hi everyone. I'm new to the anal only lifestyle. I've always been curious about being fucked in the ass but I never had the opportunity. How can I start by myself? I want to stretch my butt hole and enjoy anal sex and please myself .. ready to be fucked in the ass by my next sex partners.

Do you have any tips? Some plug I might use or whatever it might help?

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Giovanna

Welcome to the group. I could write a novel to answer your question so let’s start with the basics.

First, go slow. Second, go slow. Third, go slow. The point is you need to learn and adapt to stretching your hole. Touch your hole with your fingers. Rub it before trying to penetrate
It. You should feel pleasure. It might help to rub your clit at the same time. As you begin to feel pleasure, lube a finger and your hole well and gently insert a finger. There is an outer and inner sphincter. The outer sphincter is easier to penetrate. Go very slow when you try to penetrate the inner sphincter.

Do this over several days. Rubbing your clit will help associate anal play with pleasure. You’ll want to use plenty of lube until you’re comfortable. My wife and I use no lube but we’ve been anal only for years.

Once you get used to fingering your ass, you may want to buy an anal training kit like the one below.
https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/ ... lsrc=aw.ds

Start with the small glass plug, use plenty of lube, and go SLOW! Take time until you’re able to insert the entire small glass plug. When it’s in your ass, rub your clit and move the toy around in your ass. You may experience anal orgasm. It’s totally different than a clitoral or g spot orgasm. My wife says it’s a deep, full-body orgasm. They’re incredible orgasms and it’s empowering for me to make her cum so hard with my cock in her ass.

Work your way up using the larger glass plugs. Don’t rush things. You’ll need to learn your body and train your hole to stretch and open up. Others here will tell you the same thing.

The most important thing in my opinion is when you want a partner to penetrate your ass. It would help if they’re an experienced anal “giver”. An inexperienced partner could make the experience terrible. Trust is huge during anal sex and you MUST trust your partner to take it slow. Don’t hesitate to stop your partner if you feel pain. It’s OK to feel uncomfortable until you fully adjust to the feeling. After a while the full uncomfortable feeling turns to pure pleasure. Even after six years of anal only, we’re still learning how to make our anal sessions even better.

Anal sex is extremely erotic and pleasurable. So much so my wife and I have been anal only for the last six years. For us, vaginal sex is boring. I’m sure others will chime in and welcome you, but SLOW is the best advice I can give anyone exploring anal sex. Make sure your partner understands this.

Once you’ve had a chance to explore your ass and try smaller toys, I can also recommend body safe steel and silicone didlos and plugs. I buy my wife jewelry for her ass. It ain’t cheap but neither is her sweet love hole. We’ve found the ass is a much more interesting and amazing sex organ than the vagina and mouth. Below is my wife’s favorite butt plug. We have some a bit larger but this is the one she wears out for a night.
https://rosebuds.net/en/original-stainl ... 5-o-157_in

You’ll find this is a very welcoming and friendly group. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the tips I’ve provided. Welcome to the best sex you’ll ever discover… hopefully.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 pm

I can only concur with Colt, but I would say use metal plugs. Glass plugs can feel scary even if they are not, and feeling comfortable and safe is important for your journey to learn how to truly enjoy anal.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of great advice on here. I will affirm the advice to take it slowly. Find the angles that work for you and stretch within your comfort limits. It will take a little time but when you next have a cock in your ass it will be amazing for you and you will have one lucky guy. Have fun and stay safe.