Happy Sunday!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lady

Happy Sunday!

Post by Lady » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:01 am

Hello everyone! I've recently come to terms with the fact that I absolutely love my ass being pounded and filled. I'm in my early thirties and in a long-term, loving relationship with a Man who is too in to my pussy to ever give it up lol.

But sometimes I can't help but dream of what an AO lifestyle, or just insanely long session, would be like.

Anyway, seems I've found my people. Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a very happy weekend!

Metal266

Re: Happy Sunday!

Post by Metal266 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:24 am

Welcome! 8-)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:32 am

Lady wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:01 am
Hello everyone! I've recently come to terms with the fact that I absolutely love my ass being pounded and filled. I'm in my early thirties and in a long-term, loving relationship with a Man who is too in to my pussy to ever give it up lol.

But sometimes I can't help but dream of what an AO lifestyle, or just insanely long session, would be like.

Anyway, seems I've found my people. Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a very happy weekend!

Welcome to the forum! It’s easy to “cum” to terms with your anal desires once you experience anal orgasm. At least that’s what happened with my wife. I believe anal leads to more anal, so be patient and maybe your partner will come to terms that anal is more pleasurable to him because it’s pleasurable for you. My wife had difficulty experiencing orgasm during vaginal penetration, so her conversion to anal only was easier when she discovered mind blowing anal orgasms. It’s very empowering to make a woman cum that hard during anal penetration. Anyway, plenty of people her to offer advice. I wish you well on your anal journey.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:43 pm

Seems there are many men who can’t give up pussy sex. I am glad I wasn’t one of them. Stopping pussy sex was the best decision ever and my daily happyness proves I don’t miss it the least.

Welcome to the forum. Just increase anal anyway hou can. Offer anal quickies, tell him you love it if he goes straight to your ass. Make him adjusted to the idea without refusing pussy sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lady

Post by Lady » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:51 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:43 pm
Seems there are many men who can’t give up pussy sex. I am glad I wasn’t one of them. Stopping pussy sex was the best decision ever and my daily happyness proves I don’t miss it the least.

Welcome to the forum. Just increase anal anyway hou can. Offer anal quickies, tell him you love it if he goes straight to your ass. Make him adjusted to the idea without refusing pussy sex.

I let him use me however he wants, even if I prefer anal. I'm actually part of some medical stuff right now in which I had to sign a contract in which he can't cum in my pussy. So it's leading to more anal, which I am LOVING, because he wants to cum inside of me and is allowed to cum in my ass. I am hoping this will help change his mindset a little bit lol.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:51 am

Hey there. My boyfriend and I were into anal from the moment we got together but it was only on 'special occasions' (my rule, silly me). A buddy of mine started her AO journey and she asked me what I thought. She was surprised to learn that I liked anal but didn't understand the benefits. She told me about some of the things she read and learned from this forum. My boyfriend and I did some research about anal only and got mixed reviews but we decided to give it a go. We are so glad we did. We've been AO for over 3 months now and it just seems to get better as we learn from friends and each other. Involve your boyfriend in researching AO and good communication is essential.
Have fun hun

UnicornMom

Post by UnicornMom » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:02 am

Thanks you too