Anal is Art

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anal is Art

Anal is Art

Post by Anal is Art » Wed May 08, 2024 1:42 pm

Hi everybody,

Don't you think that anal is all about art? I personally do and that is what inspired my name on this forum.

Honestly, I have always been into anal from what I can remember of. Since one year, I focused on what I really wanted sexually and started to explore myself way more than before. Nowadays, anal is part of my day to day life. I often wear a plug, I masturbate anally with not so small toys, I love to gape hard and I even discovered myself being ... a male squirter! I did not know it existed, maybe others on this forum will be in the same situation?

I have a girlfriend since 8 years now. We love each other very much and we want to make our life together. She is a beautiful, fun and smart woman. I am her first partner and she is my second but the first one was a short relationship with very vanilla interactions. We discovered sex together with my actual girlfriend. She is not so much into anal at the moment (at least not a huge fan like me). Most of our anal interactions is me putting a finger in her anus while I lick her pussy. It happens when I put my finger close to her anus. She understands quickly and tells me "you can put your finger if you want" or "not behind" according to her mood. The most turned on she is the more she says yes. She says "the sensation is different". She loves when I touch or lick her clit and tits (she comes hard only by the tits). She knows how to masturbate me and gives me amazing blowjobs. She is not so much into vaginal penetration tho.

On top of that, 6 months ago, I penetrated her anally for the first time! One of the best day of my life. This is how it happened:
I grabbed her from her sister's place. When I arrived, I noticed she went to the toilets, then she had a shower. We went to our place and started to kiss in our room. When I put her clothes off, I noticed she put a wonderful G string (she has a nice bubble butt). Something she does sometimes when we did not see each other for a bit of time... She saw how amazed I was in front of this queen. The excitment quickly increased for both of us. When on the bed, both of us naked, I asked her "can I put my penis on your anus? I never felt it." She said yes as she was super turned on. When I touched her anus with the tip of my penis i said "one day when you will be ready, I will slowly penetrate you, just with the tip of my penis". Her answer has been "do you have lube?" I could not believe it! I ran for the lube and came back (the toilet session and the shower made her comfortable for sure I know her). I explained her I would lick her pussy while putting a finger in her anus, then a second one when she would be ready and that she would be relaxed with two fingers we could start. I just stopped licking before her cumming so that she was well turned on. I told her we would stop whenever she would say so and that she should thell me if it hurts. I told her she could be on top to manage the penetration to not be hurt but she preferred me to guide her (I understood perfectly). She wanted missionary and put her ass a bit more up than for vaginal penetration and guided my sex towards her beautiful anus. I penetrated her so slowly and with so much lube that I almost did not felt myself getting in her. When the tip was in, I started to go back and in very slowly. At some point, she told me I could go a little bit deeper. As I did not want to hurt her, I just put a bit more than the tip (I am 6.5 inches). After 5 or 6 minutes of this, I slowly pulled out to "reposition" myself better. She asked me "can we stop?". I said "of course my love". I put a candom and finished in her pussy and made her came directly after by licking her clit (as she does not get off with vaginal penetration). She said thank you for being so careful and gentleman in everything. we cuddled and it was the end of this beautfiul storry. I told her even if the sensations where not really there as it was very slow and gentle, I flet a very intimate connection with her.

Since then, we did not do it as she did not want when I asked for it (maybe not feeling empty, etc) but she never got so stressed by me asking etc. Just once in the car I told her "I would like to do anal". She answered "it stresses me". Then after few seconds she looked at me and smiled a bit, knowing her it must mean "it is ok I know this is important for you, no big deal". I have the feeling that she is understanding me. But anal is not something that natually turns her on. I think this is for sure a mix between culture / religion saying this is bad and the risk of mess that she cares about. But the fact that she is more into it when she is turned on gives me hope. We are quite young (below 30).

She is the wife of my life, I want to marry her. Would you have any advice? Thank you in advance to the best community of this world :D

Anal is Art

Backdoorlover

Re: Anal is Art

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 pm

This would be very difficult to me, but I too gave up on assfucking when I noticed she wasn’t really into it.

After all we don’t want to force or preference onto our other half. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Very glad I now have a beautiful and superhot ass to mouth queen in my life. It took me a few decaded to connect with the right woman, but it doesn’t make it any less amazing. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥