Young male on anal mission

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ass_hunk

Young male on anal mission

Post by ass_hunk » Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 pm

I'm a 24-year-old, well-hung and athletic black dude from Harlem, only interested in heterosexual anal sex with as many willing and hot ladies as possible.

My goal is to give and receive pleasure, I want the ladies to come hard throbbing over my big cock, and I usually succeed.

I'm upfront with anyone I meet that I am only interested in ass fucking and I would say 1 out of 10 encounters is successful. Apart from going out regularly I find most ladies through Tinder, lots of girls looking for an adventure with a BBC.

I like to be an anal fuck boy at this point in my life so don't give me the moral high ground here on the forum, I am well aware that most here are regularly fucking the same ass, which is totally fine, to each their own.

I wondered if there are any other guys or girls on a similar mission here, would love to exchange experiences. I've been traveling the US quite a bit and found girls in the midwest are the craziest about anal.

Backdoorlover

Re: Young male on anal mission

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri May 10, 2024 1:26 am

In your experience, having a big cock. It is easier to fuck a pussy or an asshole for you ? I mean in terms of being able to fuck deep.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

ass_hunk

Post by ass_hunk » Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 am

Good question. For most girls into anal, much easier to go balls deep in their ass than their pussy. That's how my anal journey started when I was younger - the other hole was too tight. Nothing is hotter than a girl enjoying when I thrust my dick in their ass and fuck it like it's a pussy.... there's a few regulars I fuck that are all into that, generally older white girls with more experience.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 am

I have been fucking my girlfriends asshole ballsdeep from our very first assfuck. It was clear right away her asshole was the better fuckhole. Before her I never experienced a woman who is truly an anal lover, she chose my cock up her asshole over her pussy everytime since that day. That’s why going anal only was a very organic decision for her.

I am not superbig but she adores my cock bot in size and feel.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥