Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
amorous945

Re: Greetings

Post by amorous945 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:51 am

Robert wrote:
cooknclean wrote:This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom.

Damn. How do you people manage to persuade your wives/girlfriends so easily?

Give it some time, Robert. It doesn't usually happen overnight.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:18 pm

analsexonly wrote: In addition to increased physical pleasure for some people, others may have somewhat of a chastity fetish and find it sexually appealing to deny vaginal penetration while exclusively using anal penetration for pleasure instead. In still other cases, certain women may have medical conditions such as vaginismus where vaginal sex is actually painful in comparison.

I'm glad you brought this up as I had previously inquired about the desire to forego vaginal entirely and wasn't satisfied with the answers I received. From this perspective it is much easier for me to understand, and something I can relate to well, actually.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

cooknclean wrote:Thanks for the welcome, folks. This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom. The intensity may come from the novelty of the "only anal" premise but we'll have to figure out how to have more laid back sessions if we want to make this a regular thing. Otherwise, it could get exhausting.

Nicely done, sir, and please do keep us posted.

I've previously proposed anal only months or oral only months with girls in the past and found them receptive. My sense is that the sex drive of men can often be a lot more utilitarian than women; where we have a very pressing and driving need to fuck regularly that sometimes obfuscates the opportunity to use sex as a tool to have fun and make an emotional connection; things women really care about.

An anal only month can seem like a fun and naughty challenge, which is probably why it's been such an effective tool for members of this board in the past.

This community is doing God's work; cheers, gentlemen, and KIA (Keep It Anal)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm

cooknclean wrote:Thanks for the welcome, folks. This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom. The intensity may come from the novelty of the "only anal" premise but we'll have to figure out how to have more laid back sessions if we want to make this a regular thing. Otherwise, it could get exhausting.

Thats great and just the way we did it. Its going to be amazing for you both. Just wait and see you'll not regret and in a few months you and your wife won't think about vaginal sex ever again.

And welcome to AO.

myttia

Post by myttia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Robert wrote:
cooknclean wrote:This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom.

Cooking and cleaning, apparently! :)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:57 pm

myttia wrote:
Robert wrote:

Cooking and cleaning, apparently! :)

Your funny myttia! :lol:

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 am

taylork wrote:
Your funny myttia! :lol:

I don't think it's entirely in jest, though. While I definitely wouldn't suggest it would be effective to attempt to trade chores for anal sex in a relationship where nothing like that has been in place prior, I do believe more guys would have much greater success in encouraging their spouses to try anal sex if they took an approach which focused on taking care of all of her needs (of any sort) to make her feel loved, cared for and relaxed. While it was mostly physical attention that helped get things going for us, there are many days where I make a point of taking care of a bunch of chores on my own to surprise her and this has positive benefits because she can come home and just relax and enjoy the evening right away. This naturally increase the odds that she will then be motivated to have a shower and get down to some fun later that evening. :)