Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
cooknclean

Greetings

Post by cooknclean » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:17 am

I came across this forum and was intrigued. Anal sex is all well and good but I was curious why a couple would choose to go exclusive.

I'm a middle-aged married man in the southern US. Anal sex is only an occasional event for me and my wife.

the2beans

Re: Greetings

Post by the2beans » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 pm

The simple answer is because we prefer it greatly to "regular" sex. If something is more enjoyable and is possible to do, why not do it instead?

Something that I think often gets brushed aside when someone asks "How could you have anal sex all the time?" is why on earth it's considered perfectly reasonable to ONLY have vaginal sex for your entire life and consider that "normal". There are many people who have an attitude that anal sex is "nice for variety, but if you do it all the time it would get boring". HUH? So vaginal sex for your entire life and nothing but would be perfectly satisfying?

To me, I could absolutely have nothing but anal sex for the rest of my life and I would die a very, very happy man. My wife enjoys it, but still enjoys some vaginal sex as well, so at present we mostly do anal with some vaginal. Ultimately, the most important think to me is that she's satisfied and happy, as this seems to see her more inclined to make me satisfied and happy (which generally means anal).

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Welcome!

There are a lot of reasons why a couple may choose to go anal only. In some cases, one partner may greatly prefer anal and not get much pleasure out of vaginal sex in comparison, while the other partner may equally enjoy both but be willing to go anal only because of the preferences of the other. In other cases, both partners may prefer the pleasures of anal.

In addition to increased physical pleasure for some people, others may have somewhat of a chastity fetish and find it sexually appealing to deny vaginal penetration while exclusively using anal penetration for pleasure instead. In still other cases, certain women may have medical conditions such as vaginismus where vaginal sex is actually painful in comparison.

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:39 am

Yep, for me I enjoy what 'analsexonly' mentioned in regard to it being a fetish of chastity. Part of me likes and excites because somtimes we've done it when she'd prefer vaginal, even though she is still enjoying the anal penetration.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 am

For some of us vaginal sex doesn't mean anything - I'm not attracted to women in that way, and that's just how it is. And as others have said it, I thinks it's undeniable that it feels better.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 am

Hello, Cooknclean, and welcome! I'm also a middle aged man living in the southern part of the U.S.

Anal sex as our main form of sexual pleasure was something that evolved over time for us. It wasn't really a conscious choice. Although from the start I have always really preferred it, like a lot of other couples we just did it from time to time. After the birth of our second child, my wife didn't want to get back on birth control, and condoms just didn't work for us, plus, we weren't sure at this point if we were through having children, so we started having more anal sex during this time. Also, any reservations or inhibitions that my wife had about anal sex disappeared completely during this period to the point where she was completely comfortable with it. We did eventually have one more child, but afterwards we went back to using anal sex as our main form of intercourse and birth control. We do occasionally still practice vaginal intercourse, but seldom finish that way.

Since "most" women can not achieve orgasm through intercourse alone (without some form of clitoral stimulation), and vaginal intercourse without some form of birth control or surgery will inevitably lead to "unwanted" pregnancy, the anus (treated carefully), is the perfect natural, solution, serves the same purpose and can provide the same pleasure or more for both partners.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

amorous945 wrote: Since "most" women can not achieve orgasm through intercourse alone (without some form of clitoral stimulation), and vaginal intercourse without some form of birth control or surgery will inevitably lead to "unwanted" pregnancy, the anus (treated carefully), is the perfect natural, solution, serves the same purpose and can provide the same pleasure or more for both partners.

That's like my thinking and I've said so to my gf but she's not buying it. She's just determined that vaginal sex is how it's meant to be most of the time.

cooknclean

Post by cooknclean » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:37 am

Thanks for the welcome, folks. This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom. The intensity may come from the novelty of the "only anal" premise but we'll have to figure out how to have more laid back sessions if we want to make this a regular thing. Otherwise, it could get exhausting.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 am

cooknclean wrote:This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom.

Damn. How do you people manage to persuade your wives/girlfriends so easily?

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:46 am

cooknclean wrote:Thanks for the welcome, folks. This week I suggested to my wife that we go exclusively anal for April. She was receptive to the idea and that led to a pretty intense evening in the bedroom. The intensity may come from the novelty of the "only anal" premise but we'll have to figure out how to have more laid back sessions if we want to make this a regular thing. Otherwise, it could get exhausting.

Way to go, cooknclean! You'll have to keep us posted as to how that goes.