Hi all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
doris

Hi all

Post by doris » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi all,

Found this Forum :) without knowing that there are others out there who preferring AO Lifestyle. My hubby prefers anal since I know him, active and passive. I'm active in anal games since I started masturbating. I explored this nice place of pleasure very early. In the past years 90% of our sex was anal only and since I stopped birth control we practice only oral and anal. I'm very surprised, that I don't miss vaginal.

:) do

the2beans

Re: Hi all

Post by the2beans » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 pm

doris wrote:Hi all,

Found this Forum :) without knowing that there are others out there who preferring AO Lifestyle. My hubby prefers anal since I know him, active and passive. I'm active in anal games since I started masturbating. I explored this nice place of pleasure very early. In the past years 90% of our sex was anal only and since I stopped birth control we practice only oral and anal. I'm very surprised, that I don't miss vaginal.

:) do

The magic words that every man on this forum wants to hear one day.

Welcome to the board.

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 am

Welcome. I'm a new member too. Nice to hear from a lover of recieving anal. One of the reasons my wife and I do it is for birth control.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 am

doris wrote: since I stopped birth control we practice only oral and anal. I'm very surprised, that I don't miss vaginal.

The same for us. We found it great to be free of all forms of birth control, except for this natural one which works so well.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 am

Hi Doris, and welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing your perspective, in put and experiences.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Doris and welcome.

AO is the best method of birth control as others said. Also it has many other health benefits too. Have a look on luvmywifesass blog he has a list.