I'm so happy about this site.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Seabiscuit

I'm so happy about this site.

Post by Seabiscuit » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been an anal enthusiast for many years and it's something hard to describe why to anyone else. I feel its one of those things you either are or are not. I've only had one girlfriend in the past be down for it so my experience is limited sadly. Although I feel if the taboo aspect of anal was lifted from the world and that there wasn't any attached shame to it would be a big step for us. This website is a move in the right direction and I'm so happy there is a site like this where I can express how I feel to all the other guys and girls who are just as much in love with it as I am. I have no idea about the amount of members on this site there are currently but I hope this is a community I can see grow overtime. I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you,
Paul

amorous945

Re: I'm so happy about this site.

Post by amorous945 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 am

Hello, Seabiscuit, and welcome! You've come to the right place, and you'll find a lot of like minded people here. I was happy to find this site, too. You can find a lot of "general" information about anal sex out there these days, which is good, but I knew there had to be other couples who loved anal sex as much as we do, practicing it either as their primary form of intercourse, or maybe even exclusively. It was very nice to find that I wasn't alone. :D

Seabiscuit

Post by Seabiscuit » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:22 am

Thank you very much amorous

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Welcome seabiscuit. I too felt so happy to find a place like this, where I could be totally open about my preference, and knowing there are many others who are just the same.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:03 am

Welcome. We're happy to have you here as well, joining the many others who have announced their preference for anal sex and the fact that there's nothing shameful about that. There are a lot more out there who haven't yet found this site, so it's always great to get new members who suddenly discover they aren't alone in their preferences. As an increasing number of people join the site, the greater chance there will be that others find out about it as well.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi and i hope you feel at home here. Like analsexonly says there are many more out there just like us who haven't found this place yet.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Always good to see the community grow! Welcome!