Hello and glad to find this place

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TheDirtyDon

Hello and glad to find this place

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:38 am

Hello there folks. Couldn't believe my luck I found this place and so many people interested in this lifestyle. Amazing what a random google search can throw out.

My fiancée and I have been almost exclusively having anal sex since we met over 3 years ago. Lucky we were both into anal, but never had the right partners who would do it more regularly. We dabble with vaginal from time to time (with toys etc), but its been almost a year since I last penetrated her in that way.

Both early 40s and enjoying a new lease on anal life after both being in relationships that just weren't fulfilling in all sorts of ways! Hope to contribute as much as possible to the forum.

Cheers.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

analonlygirl

Re: Hello and glad to find this place

Post by analonlygirl » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:55 am

Hi!
Yup this is a great place for people like us :D
I was glad to find it too.
Hope you'll like it here!

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:00 am

Thank you and I'm sure we will. I know the internet has all sorts available, but didn't think I find such a focussed group of people who enjoy it in this way.

This is what happens when you have too much time off work over easter and have late night conversations about anal with your partner.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:30 am

Hello, mcmoose, and welcome! Glad you found us. You're right, there's a lot of information out there, but when it comes to groups and forums, most of what you'll find is very shallow. Although there are varying attitudes here, most of us feel that anal sex provides the perfect, natural birth control, and can provide as much pleasure or more than the traditional route for both partners.

By way of personal testimony, my wife and I have been having anal sex "almost" exclusively for many years now. :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Hello mcmoose. Welcome to our growing ranks! I'm surprised how many new members we've had recently. The word must be spreading!

It sounds as though you'll fit right in here - AO does have more appeal or is more common in the slightly older couples than the younger ones it seems. And by 3 years, like you have done, vaginal sex just naturally falls by the wayside.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 am

I think by June, maybe July it would a year since we had vaginal. We talked about it last night and she hadn't even noticed. That's when the decision was made - its now anal only for us.

I think the new large stainless steel jewelled rosebud butt plug I gave her, may have sealed the deal!
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Welcome. This is surely special to see that you are not alone to live in this kind of fantasy :)
That's why this forum is so precious for all of us.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi mcmoose and welcome to the forum.

You'll be amazed how many people are interested in AO. I just can't believe it took so long for somewhere like this to start up.