Hello AOLS

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DreamInAnal

Hello AOLS

Post by DreamInAnal » Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Thought I would say Hello. Found this site and it fits everything I wish I could have. As many of you, I have a strong desire for anal as vaginal sex is just not that interesting. I love my wife and enjoy being close, but unfortunately she is not interested in anal. We have done it a few times over the years, but she is reluctant for wanting to try playing, further experimenting, etc. And I don't want to pressure her, so for now, i'll just keep reading all of your fine posts, dreaming about it, and occasionally bringing up topics and points to hopefully lead her into an area I think she is potentially missing out on. :)

So Hello from the Great Northwest!

amorous945

Re: Hello AOLS

Post by amorous945 » Tue May 13, 2014 5:47 am

Hello, DreaminAnal, and welcome! You're wise not to pressure your wife, but at the same time I think it's fair to request anal from time to time, even though she's not that interested in it. People tend to change over time and, who knows, maybe in time your wife/partner will grow to enjoy it, which has been the case with more than a few of us on this forum. I was never more shocked and pleased when one day while we were having sex in the doggy position my wife turned around and said, "I want you to put it in my butt!" Things were never the same after that. So, you see, there is always hope. Hang in there. :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed May 14, 2014 5:15 am

Welcome DreaminAnal! As amorous945 say's, people do change. And although younger people have recently become more accepting of anal and prepared to experiment, it is more often the case that is something women become more interested in as they get older. My own wife started out years ago as doing it to please me, then started to happily engage in anal, through to where we are now where she prefers it to the point of not caring about vaginal.

Perhaps you should try giving her anus some oral attention. This is much less daunting, or threatening to a woman than penetration and is likely to open her eyes to the possibilities of pleasure to be had from her bottom. My wife adores it and is great foreplay whatever you end up doing.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue May 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi dreaminanal. Its okay you've found your home here as we all understand you. Its okay not to find vaginal interesting because it isn't. And i think the truth is most guys would say the same if they could admit it. And theres lots of reasons to think this is something that evolved naturally in people as why else has it been done by people all over the world for thousands of years? Anyway, hope you find a way to help your wife discover her liking for anal. I'm sure its in there you just need to help her and we can all give lots of advice.