Hello Everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
amorous945

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by amorous945 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 pm

kinkisgood wrote:
Canassman wrote:. One question though - is your implication that mastering the art of receiving is different from mastering this technique? I'd love to hear any thoughts on what else goes into that art. Thanks!

Canassman was actually quoting me, so I'll answer your question in the context that it was given. When I say the "art of receiving," I'm talking about a person who has learned from lots of experience how to accept a penis/dildo or butt plug with little or no struggle at all. Some people erroneously believe that a person's asshole gets stretched out and loose, and that's why it gets easier for them. I don't believe this is true, as my wife's anus is as tight as it ever has been. People simply learn to relax and have more control over their bodies. I can remember a time when it took much longer to get "inside" my wife. Now, I can be inside her and moving in a 3rd of the time it used to take and, it's not because she's been "used" and "stretched out." As you've probably already seen, the anus does get very relaxed and loose during longer anal sessions, but it always goes back to it's original state, unless damage has been done to the sphincter muscle by some kind of violent trauma. So, to answer the other part of your question, yes, getting to the point of learning to receive more casually is different from the technique I mentioned before, though some people may always use it to some degree, especially if they haven't been practicing anal sex for a while.

kinkisgood

Post by kinkisgood » Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 pm

@amorous945 - thank you for the elaboration! Somehow I missed your first post in the thread :-/

What you say about mental vs physical certainly rings true. I know my wife's 'brain gets in the way' (Tin Cup anyone??)...and I know that if she spent more time exploring and getting comfortable with her body on her own it would help. The challenge for me is how to encourage her to do that in the right way, because while it seems obvious to me that she would be happier if she did, in her mind she never has time or is never in the mood for such things.

In any case, the points about technique are much appreciated as well and I hope I can figure out the right way to guide her in the right direction.

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon May 19, 2014 9:04 pm

kinkisgood wrote:
Canassman wrote:. This one technique (until a person learns the art of receiving) can help some people to receive anal sex without pain.

Thanks for the tip! I will see if I can get my wife to give this a try.

One question though - is your implication that mastering the art of receiving is different from mastering this technique? I'd love to hear any thoughts on what else goes into that art. Thanks!

yep, i dont need to push out which relaxes the outside, but also tightens the inside a bit - i can just relax it all and feel myself open around him - practice makes me not tense up as soon as I start opening up, which makes it feel amazing...

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue May 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Yes i don't think its necessary to push out. At least my gf doesn't. What happened was when had lots of practice and over time she just was able to relax her anus. Its easy, just like her vagina or easier if anything. I think if she pushed i wouldn't get in so easy. Not saying it won't work but that wasn't the way for us and she can take me easy with no real prep or warm up other than a bit of lube.

Anyway weclcome to the forum great to see new members.

kinkisgood

Post by kinkisgood » Wed May 21, 2014 2:24 am

Thanks for sharing myttia and taylork. Much appreciated advice. My wife has been fighting off a stomach virus lately so not the best time to bring these things up lol but I will be sure to keep you posted on our progress.

Oldmaniam1946

Post by Oldmaniam1946 » Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 am

Has your wife tried doing a high enema with a douche bag? Besides helping to get poop and gas out of the rectum and colon, the enema can help with relaxation, both by learning not to panic when the intestines feel full and by the comforting feeling of releasing the water. Send me an email at oldmaniam1946@outlook.com and I'll send you some pics of a woman doing an enema in this way. Of course, I'd be glad to send the pics to anyone else reading this post.