Hey I'm New Here!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
icecreammanwan

Hey I'm New Here!

Post by icecreammanwan » Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Killer site! glad to be apart of this forum. So i was on google and randomly searched anal only and looked a few posts down and saw the anal only lifestyle website, i was thinking to myself this is too good to be true haha.

I want to talk about this AO girl i dated 3 years ago which was the best ive ever had to this date! Im currently 23

Sounds cliche but i met this girl at the park i live in charlotte, nc so the parks out here are really nice. im going to throw this out there also, she liked me before i liked her which was so hot lol, we met thru friends and started hanging out and talking on the phone alot which lead to her coming over on the regular, we would smoke weed and drink alcohol together (4 loko was her thing) in my room, we did alot of foreplay for awhile but this one day was different i just told her i wanted to fuck her in the ass which was a bubble so the inner ass-man was starting to come out & rage, ive always been an ass-man but this day i was taking things to the next level. So she said okay to anal & it was the most intense sex ive ever had it was great!! like 10 out of 10 type of shit lol, we did it in my bedroom, my parents bedroom (which was a bad idea but were kinky and sleazy as fuck so whatever) and the shower. This girl didnt really like blowjobs and was very bad at it lol and we never had vaginal sex. so one of my best relationships was anal only. Before this girl i did vaginal and that was cool but an anal only lifestyle with this girl changed me for the better its like ive seen the sexual light lol.

Anal Only girls get @ me!!! Lets talk! I don't bite, Ijust lick.

I feel like i just joined a frat or a cult! i guess its not a movement its just a lifestyle.

amorous945

Re: Hey I'm New Here!

Post by amorous945 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 am

Hello, icecreammanwan, and welcome! I can't exactly call myself "AO," as my wife and I still have vaginal sex on occasion (mainly as foreplay), but this site is the best I've found for substantive discussion with like minded couples. We all approach anal sex from different angles and for different reasons, but I think you can find something here that mirrors your particular fancy. :D

I look forward to hearing about your experiences, as well as your input.

By the way, I've been through Charlotte, NC. many times, and to a few of the parks in the area.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri May 30, 2014 6:26 am

Welcome icecreammanwan.

Yes it is difficult to put the genie back in the bottle! And no, we are not a cult! Just normal people who've been surprised to find there's never been anywhere for what is probably a significant segment of society to come together and discuss the thing which means so much to them.

What happened to you and the girl you dated? It sounded like a perfect match!

Jizzmouth

Post by Jizzmouth » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 am

hello

im in euless tx

jizzmouth
Jizzmouth in euless tx