Introductions

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
RHume

Introductions

Post by RHume » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello there, I am a 37yo Man, who is engaged in an AO relationship of almost 2 years with my gf/pet.

We are in a D/s relationship, which does colour things a bit, but I have never had vaginal intercourse, nor oral/vaginal interaction with her. I told her when I offered her my collar, that one of the conditions was that the relationship would be AO, and she would be locked in a chastity device (Neosteel, in this case, I highly recommend them, if this is something that you desire in your relationship), and we engaged only in fellatio and analingus until her device arrived.

Almost 2 years later, and we are engaged, and she has only been out of her device for short periods of time for doctor visits since then.

And we couldn't be happier.

Marquis

Re: Introductions

Post by Marquis » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:21 am

Hot!

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

I am very interested in this kind of oath.
Could you describe your lifestyle a bit: how she lives with this belt, how she feels about it, and what kind of sex life do you have? :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Hello. I can't pretend to understand that kind of relationship as it's far outside of my experience. If I may ask, if you are both into this voluntarily then what purpose does the device serve?

RHume

Post by RHume » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 pm

French Lover wrote:I am very interested in this kind of oath.
Could you describe your lifestyle a bit: how she lives with this belt, how she feels about it, and what kind of sex life do you have? :)

Well, the neosteel is explicitly designed for long term wear, so it's designed with hygiene in mind, as well as security, the only time it *really* gets in the way of the way she dresses is bathing suits, and we've been together long enough now, that I know I can trust her to keep her hands off, for those short periods, when they happen.

She has no complaints that she has voiced with me, not after the first couple of months anyway, she has told me that her orgasms are far more satisfying from AO, then they ever were from vaginal penetration.

And we have a fairly vigorous sex life, although it's not sex 24 hours a day, usually at least once a day anyway, and not always in a D/s dynamic.

RHume

Post by RHume » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:59 pm

marcus wrote:Hello. I can't pretend to understand that kind of relationship as it's far outside of my experience. If I may ask, if you are both into this voluntarily then what purpose does the device serve?

Yes, we are both in this relationship voluntarily, all healthy D/s relationships, at their core are voluntary. The device, at first, was simply a tool, to help her adjust to the AO lifestyle, by taking away the option of vaginal/clitoral stimulation. To which it worked fantastically. As time has gone on, she has come to feel it is a sign of my ownership, and her submission, much like a collar, and prefers to stay in it. At this point, were she to come to me, and ask to remove it, I likely would, but so far, she has no desire to, it is something that comes up in conversation from time to time.