After a long drought we've returned to anal only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
wife_trainer

After a long drought we've returned to anal only

Post by wife_trainer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Anal has always been extremely important to me in relationships. After the awkward teen years dancing around the issue I finally met a girl with a deeply submissive nature, eagerness to please, and truly amazing ass. :)

We've been together ten years now, married for 5. Our relationship was rocky for a while. Off and on, typical dumb kid stuff, but somehow even when we weren't together we'd maintain an intense sexual relationship.

Sadly, life has a way of making other plans, and over the past few years we fell into a real boring routine. Too much work, not enough time together, not enough passion...

Oh, and we had our first kid! So that complicated things.

At any rate, its been a struggle for me over the past several months specifically. She'd managed to convinced herself that 5 or 6 years years of 90% Anal and a solid 18 months of AO was something she'd only done out of low self-esteem...

So, about a month ago I told her we needed to have a serious talk. It wasn't just about anal... it was the way the natural dynamic of our relationship had devolved. I'd stopped being a good, dominant, exciting husband... and she'd started trying to fill the void... and we needed to change it.

Man, I wish I'd brought it up earlier! We're not exactly back at the full-on intensity of a few years ago, but we're getting there. A little wiser, a little smarter... and maybe a little bit more realistic about what we both crave.

So, anyway, thats the short and clean version, lol. I'm looking forward to taking part here. I've lurked off and on for a while. This is definitely my sort of place.

I'm also exploring my new sense of being a dominant/sadist and trying to learn the ropes there too... Not sure if thats really a good fit here or not, but I imagine theres a lot of guys going through the same evolution.

Thanks!

-B

MightyRearRanger

Re: After a long drought we've returned to AO

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Welcome to the fold. Good job with your wife.

RHume

Post by RHume » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Welcome back. Nice to see some other Dominants around these parts.

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 am

Welcome wife_trainer.

It doesn't sound like anything many of us haven't already experience - a long term relationship/marriage and children do change you both, and it can be a battle to retain the kind of intensity you had in the early days. Probably the best way to deal with it is to accept that it does change for everyone, but it is often just different, not necessarily worse. You both have to adapt.

So you two were AO for a time, but lapsed? Had you returned to VO? How did she regain her confidence?

I hope she's learning to enjoy AO again.