New here!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
backdoorgirl

New here!

Post by backdoorgirl » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 am

Hey all, just joined, thought I'd say hi

I'm not anal only but I really want to be, I'm single at the moment but dating and finding it awkward to bring this up....I know anal turns me on a lot, but there is something else I haven't figured out yet about not wanting vaginal that is there deep down too....

Don't know what else to say so hopefully I'll join in elsewhere too!

marcus

Re: New here!

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:01 am

Hello and welcome backdoorgirl!

I can understand it being awkward to bring up, both for men and women. A very specific sexual need, when talk about it is socially discouraged, is always going to be a tricky subject.

Rest assured though, that there are hordes of men who would be delighted to find a women so inclined! Most of us who are AO have found that this is usually something that develops as part of a long-term relationship, rather than early on in dating.

Perhaps some of the other women will be able to share your feelings about actively not wanting vaginal deep down. In my experience many women simply prefer anal to vaginal, and it is more often the case that men feel the way that you have described.

sdlovegod

Post by sdlovegod » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am

Welcome, Girl & thanks for posting! Hope you find the man of your dreams!

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Welcome.

What country/part of the world are you in?

It certainly can be an arkward thing to bring up. Perhaps its more usually a deeper connection/understanding that sex partners share compared to vaginal. How do you feel about it?

backdoorgirl

Post by backdoorgirl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am

I'm in canada, and thanks for all the replies.

I don't know if its a deeper connection thing, I haven't figured it out though. I just know I would
prefer no vaginal for more reasons than just because anal turns me on way more

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome, Backdoorgirl! It's always nice to have a new "gal" on board, and always nice to have the female perspective. Could you share a bit about how you came to this realization about yourself?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 am

Welcome. I think it's hard for everyone to find a new partner who is willing to go anal only. Because it's not the norm in most circles—even if many people are enjoying occasional anal sex—it's not usually something people bring up early on in a relationship to avoid scaring someone off, and they usually work their way up to it with their partner instead, suggesting more regular anal at first and then easing into going longer periods—a weekend, a week, a month—with only anal sex, before finally saying they don't want any vaginal sex anymore and want to go fully anal only.

If only it were socially acceptable to share one's sexual needs and desires prior to dating someone.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 am

backdoorgirl wrote:I'm single at the moment but dating and finding it awkward to bring this up....

I do understand you. Some of the AO girls I know also had some trouble to find the right guy to fuck their ass in a long term relationship. It is often associated to relations for sexual interest only. What a pity!
backdoorgirl wrote:there is something else I haven't figured out yet about not wanting vaginal that is there deep down too....

It could be some kind of rebellion against a natural order who edicts the sex is for making baby. Is your family heavily religious?

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Hey backdoorgirl. It's good to know that it isn't just us males that have little interest in vaginal.

Keep looking - AO is a dream for many guys (more than you'd think!)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 pm

French Lover wrote:
backdoorgirl wrote:
backdoorgirl wrote:there is something else I haven't figured out yet about not wanting vaginal that is there deep down too....

It could be some kind of rebellion against a natural order who edicts the sex is for making baby. Is your family heavily religious?

I think it's more primal than religion, it's a rebellion against biology itself. More than one woman has suggested this is the case for her—going anal only appeals because it's as if she is subverting her body by completely ignoring the hole nature provided and "intended" to be penetrated sexually and using her anus instead for that purpose.