New here!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Robert

Re: New here!

Post by Robert » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:05 am

analsexonly wrote: I think it's more primal than religion, it's a rebellion against biology itself. More than one woman has suggested this is the case for her—going anal only appeals because it's as if she is subverting her body by completely ignoring the hole nature provided and "intended" to be penetrated sexually and using her anus instead for that purpose.

I don't know about that. Not everyone is thinking "oh yeah aren't I being bad!" which is more of an attention craving display. And I know its not like that with my girlfriend at all, though I don't exclude other reasons.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:01 am

Oh, this certainly isn't a universal thing, just one facet of anal sex's appeal for some people. And I don't think it's attention-seeking either, more of a personal, private rebellion of sorts.

backdoorgirl

Post by backdoorgirl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm

My family is heavily religious, and I was raised very strictly.....but it was any sexuality at all that was "sinful". I was
Caught masturbating once and was told I was unclean and it was a private family tragedy almost lol

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:27 am

backdoorgirl wrote:My family is heavily religious, and I was raised very strictly.....but it was any sexuality at all that was "sinful". I was
Caught masturbating once and was told I was unclean and it was a private family tragedy almost lol

You said above that you prefer no vaginal for reasons other than just preferring anal. Is it related to your heavily religious upbringing? Many of us are curious, and this is about as anonymous a place to discuss it as you could hope to find. :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 am

With religious people it is usually any sex outside of marriage, or any sex that doesn't involve making babies that is the problem. I'm not sure it would be a sufficient reason in itself to drive people towards anal sex.

backdoorgirl

Post by backdoorgirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:51 am

a little late to reply but i can finally say ive given up trying to understand it lol