Hi there!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
hisanalpup

Hi there!

Post by hisanalpup » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am new here. My boyfriend decided for us that we were going to be anal only for the majority of our sex. We bought a chastity belt (Still hasn't arrived!) and he has plans of locking me into it for months at a time. I am excited to be anal only, to the point that it has became one of my most common fantasies at night. I joined so I could find more people like me, to help with any questions, cravings, needs that pop up once that belt gets put on!

So excited!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi there!

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Welcome! He sounds like a keeper! Have you already begun having anal sex and being anal only despite the chastity belt not having arrived yet?

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:00 am

Hello. I had thought these chastity belt users were rare. But now have a couple on the forum. Interesting.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 am

Hello, hisanalpup, and welcome! Although I don't approach anal from the same angle that you and your boyfriend do, there are others here who do. I'm sure you'll find like minded people to "swap notes" with and share ideas.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 am

Greetings, miss.
I can understand you, since it reinforce the "sex game" behind skipping completly the vaginal sex. Yet, you will see if this game become your way of life, in one way or another ;)