Home at last

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
FarmerDan

Home at last

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 pm

I've spent most of my adult life in Sydney, Australia, and currently live in a rural idyll far north from there.

My sex life began in an era (not exactly last week) when women were not expected to express any enthusiasm for sex at all, and any mention of anal sex would have produced only puzzled looks. How things have changed! In particular it's great to see women freely discussing their desires here and in other forums.

I've always been interested in anal but for a long time didn't want to impose my 'perverted' desires on my partners (although in hindsight there were clear signals that they would have liked that). That all changed a decade or so back when my lover at the time had her first ever orgasm the first time we tried anal sex. As well as being good for her physically it added an intensity to our relationship that was extraordinary.

Since then I've had some anal only relationships. Their eyes widen when the possibility is raised, but agreement comes quickly!

I'll have more to say about that and more in the various forums.

In the meantime, it's great to be here! A big thanks to whoever is behind this site, I hope the growing community makes it all worth while.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Home at last

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Welcome! Glad to hear you've had multiple successful anal only relationships! Feel free to share more details about them on here in the future.

French Lover

Re: Home at last

Post by French Lover » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 am

Welcome home !
This is amazing to see how many of us finally got the same obsession. It is nice to have a place where you can feel "normal". The peace of mind is priceless :D