wannabe wife in training

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
notyourusualsuspect

wannabe wife in training

Post by notyourusualsuspect » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 am

Hi there

I've recently embarked on a bit of self discovery and come to realize I love my butt being stimulated. I've had anal with my husband a handful of times, all on Special occasions, holidays, if excessively aroused etc. I found myself wanting it in the moment, hubby is very gentle but fairly girthy and always a little sore afterwards. Thinking this was my anal experience....worth it but never on a regular basis.

I just found reddit, gwcouples, anal and and other such amateur exhibitionist subs that opened me up (pun intended) to the idea that anal expertise can be trained...who knew ;) this seems to be a supportive and non sleazy place to get advice so I'm really keen to get amongst it and learn from the experts.

Anyway, I'm eager to set up our anal kit this weekend to start my journey of anal discovery. Not sure what I'll choose yet, I want it all.

Hubby worries that my ass will stretch and I'll no longer be able to shut the back door, I'm prepared to convince him otherwise :D

Nuys xx

marcus

Re: wannabe wife in training

Post by marcus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 am

Hello and welcome!

Don't worry, my wife also used to get a little soreness years ago when we started out, but with practice, and as you learn you'll find this can be eliminated. Mostly it is about technique, relaxing and training your anus to stretch comfortably in gradual steps.

How does your husband feel about your eagerness to start your journey? In most cases it is the husband urging his wife on, and the wife who is reluctant.

He needn't worry about damage to your anus as long as you both take care never to use force or do anything that causes pain. Just take it slow and build up from there.

notyourusualsuspect

Post by notyourusualsuspect » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you marcus

So far I've told him I want to train gradually and work towards more anal. Apart from being somewhat surprised, he's all for it. I'd say he's supportive and interested rather than excessively stimulated, so we've been looking at a few other toys to cater for his particular turn ons at the same time.

I'm not at all inhibited, as he's extremely gentle and responsive to the slightest discomfort.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Regarding your husband's concern about becoming loose: anal training, done correctly with proper warmup, strengthens the anal sphincter, rather than weakening it. It is possible in some extreme cases to cause damage that weakens the sphincter, but this is uncommon and can be avoided by warming up to the sizes you're inserting and not doing anything painful and instead warming up more beforehand so it doesn't hurt.

As you gain more muscle control you can often loosen up more easily by learning to relax your sphincter, making it so you require less warmup, but this does not mean you are loose, and the natural resting state of your anus remains tight.

notyourusualsuspect

Post by notyourusualsuspect » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks for this explanation. I do get a lot of enjoyment from the preamble and after a few times I'm looking forward to seeing how I progress with the training for more regular anal. I find when I shower beforehand and begin warm and ready, things are already off to a good start.