I'm a 65 year old widow who wants to learn.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
65andFree

I'm a 65 year old widow who wants to learn.

Post by 65andFree » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jane, and I'm a 65 year old woman, in great shape and with a huge sex drive. I was in a sexually boring marriage for 24 years -- my husband thought I was a slut if I wanted anything more than missionary position sex. For years, I heard friends of mine rave about how great anal sex was, and all I could do was secretly masturbate and imagine the feeling of anal or even double penetration.

My husband died three years ago, and about a year ago I decided to start living again. I've been to bed with six men since then (ages 19 thru 60) and not one has brought up anal sex. When I mention it, they seem a little put off by the idea. I don't know if they are unsure of how to do it well, or don't know how to handle a woman of my age asking for anal. I've even tried to play with their asses, as a starter, but no interest.

I welcome the support and ideas of the sexually healthy, open minded, and modern men and women on this great forum. I am really happy you guys are here!

Jane

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: I'm a 65 year old widow who wants to learn.

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 am

Welcome!

While I would say the majority of men either prefer, enjoy or would like to try anal sex if they haven't already, there still are quite a few guys who aren't interested for a variety of reasons, including misconceptions about safety, cleanliness, comfort or (most ridiculously) whether it makes a man gay to have anal sex with a woman. Perhaps you've just been encountering a lot of guys who are like this, rather than more sexually open minded men? There are plenty of other guys out there who love anal sex, however, so I'm sure you'll find someone eventually who would be overjoyed to find a willing woman.

sdlovegod

Post by sdlovegod » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Welcome, Jane!
You sound like you've got a great outlook on life. I'm certain that you'll have fun & do well.
Cheers from San Diego!
Mike

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Welcome, Jane!

More people should be as willing to explore their sexuality. Better late than never. :p
whowillloveyou

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 am

Hello, 65andFree, and welcome!

jbach

Post by jbach » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:24 am

Dear Jane

welcome to the forum. I'm also new here.
Coming out of a decades long sexually unfulfilled marriage sounds terrible.

I'm very surprised that none of the men you met had interest in anal. I know some men who truly don't seem to care about it, but others like me like anal more than anything else. You'll probably find the right guy by seeking a companion on-line and state in your profile explicitly what you're interested in. I'm guessing if this forum here added dating profiles you would get many enthusiastic responses, probably from me, too. You might also want to check out some swinger sites. There are lots of single men looking for single females at those web sites (many couples are looking for single females, too, if that's something you're interested in.) I'd be happy to send you some links.

Just out of curiosity: did you post in this forum because you are considering AO encounters or an AO relationship?

dzrhnds

Post by dzrhnds » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Ask me...

Poko1970

Post by Poko1970 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:45 am

Hi Jane, I'll be honest.. Your intro has left me a little confused.
Your previous posts ("Can my ass be as good as many men say it is?") say that you have a lot of experience with anal sex, and that you partly paid your way through college using your anal talents. You also mentioned that you have proudly taught over 30 people to fuck your arse. Also, you signed yourself as "Matty" and posted a fantastic picture of yourself

Is this a duplicate profile problem or something? I guess that there is no direct contradiction, but I just wondered if Jane and Matty were the same person? I also noticed that this intro was 3 years ago, whereas your newer posts are quite recent.

Or if I have completely missed the mark and managed to confuse myself!

Hamburgartjuven

Post by Hamburgartjuven » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:36 pm

So happy for U!!
Good lucka in finding your anal loves!!

SmoothEnergy101

Post by SmoothEnergy101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

65 and ready for anal huh? Awesome! I like granny assholes, if you were in my area, I'd show you a thing or two!
Glad I found this site, AO may be a life saver!