new couple

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
cineva

new couple

Post by cineva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Hello,
My wife and I are a young couple from Romania and we are more than one year. At first she didn't like anal but now it's the only thing I get.. I asked her why and she told me that vaginal is not enough for her anymore.
We've been together for 6 years and sex became borring so we turned to anal at first and without knowing we were doing anal only. Now we think how strange will be to do vaginal vaginal next year because we are planning to have kids then.
Anyway, she likes anal more than vaginal and more than I do.. :D Her apetite went way up.
It's nice we found others who share our point of view, but too bad there are not that many women sharring they opinions.
*pardon my english, I'm quite bad at spelling ;)

French Lover

Re: new couple

Post by French Lover » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

This is good to have a couple where the desire to go on AO is coming from the girl :D
Welcome :)

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi cineva. Same thing happened with my gf and she's much more interested in sex after going AO. I hear others are just the same there was talk about it here on the forum somewhere.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Welcome to the board. Thr3eholes and I are another couple on here. I look forward to hearing more from the two of you.

reduce44

Post by reduce44 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:43 am

Welcome Cineva,

I have this theory that anal makes for harder erections, more powerful ejaculations and a greater quantity of sperm-laden cum. If you are going to make babies next year, I suggest to do some ass-fucking, without cumming. Remove the cock, clean it, and then insert into the pussy. This preparation will really prime your balls for some great baby-making loads!

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 am

Hello, Cineva, and welcome to the group!

johnywest

Post by johnywest » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am

Salut, bine ati venit pe forum, ma bucur sa vad ca mai sunt si alti romani care se gandesc doar la anal! :D

Welcome cineva! Romanian girls are naturally beautiful and most of them go to the gym to stay in shape, especially to keep their asses tight. If only I was able to find the right girl willing to go AO, I would be so happy!
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

cineva

Post by cineva » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Salut, sunt placut surprins ca mai vorbeste cineva romana aici! :D

At first, my wife didn't want to hear about anal sex. She was totally against it, but bit by bit she embraced it and finally we are doing anal by default.
She told me tonight that in her oppinion, the best pussy is the ass;) ( cea mai buna pizda-i curu').

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:10 am

Welcome cineva. Don't worry your spelling is excellent.

It was nice to read how you both ended up doing AO by mutual consent and without any pressure from either partner. And without even planning it!

Best of luck doing vaginal next year - That would be hard to go back to :cry:

Thr3eHoles

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Isn't it just great being multiorgasmic! I can understand why one would be anal only because they are the best orgasms that last forever but I truly do love a good vag squirt big O as well. Good luck with the baby making. I agree tho. Start with the ass, pull out the antibacterial baby wipes get cleaned up a bit and let him dump in you.