He lied about ltr just to get me to do anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Thr3eHoles

He lied about ltr just to get me to do anal

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Ur moving too fast for me and I can't keep up. Maybe if u slow down for I can see u r only telling lies lies lies.
Last edited by Thr3eHoles on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcus

Re: I've gone 40 years & never been AO?

Post by marcus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 am

Thanks for the introduction Thr3eHoles.

That is quite a journey in less than a year. Though it is hardly surprising you've gone 40 years and never been AO. Why would you have?

What's amazing is by your own admission you had a negative view and experience of anal prior to MRR. He must be very persuasive!

Is the plan just AO for a month?

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

I'm feel the need to chime in for Thr3eholes. We learned last week she has to have surgery in early September for a herniated disk in her neck. She also is finishing some overdue things from university that are a result of her neck problem. This has left not as much time for our anal only adventures, but we have continued albeit at a slower pace.

We played night before last with mutual oral, some toys, as well as fisting and fucking her asshole. We also went anal only twice over the weekend. She didn't assgasm during these sessions, we think, due to a medication she is taking for her neck. We managed to take some pics of playing with toys which you can see here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/themightyrearranger.

Thr3eholes has mentioned several times that she is upset about not having an opportunity to post here and she will return.

ddudee

Post by ddudee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you for your update. I hope all goes well for her. I look forward to hearing more of you two.

Thr3eHoles

First kiss

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 pm

I wish that we missed the first time that we kissed cuz u broke all your promises.
Last edited by Thr3eHoles on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thr3eHoles

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amanda's fantasies :lol: :lol: :lol: Spell check argh

I like to make a man's fantasies come true!

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Thr3eHoles wrote: love anal now and think positively about it. Yet, I believe I've met the one guy I can't fulfill his fantasy enough.

Well, you are clearly above most women on this path to AO. Even though you cannot do anal sex the whole day, like a teenager could do, you are really an anal woman, turned on by anal sex, and that's mostly what he wants.
Do not make any pressure on you, time will help both of you to find the equilibrium ;)