I like anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Thr3eHoles

I like anal

Post by Thr3eHoles » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 am

My 1st hole is my A hole.
Last edited by Thr3eHoles on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanishCouple

Re: Guess my 1st intro was too long cuz no one said hi

Post by DanishCouple » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 am

Hi Thr3eHoles, what is the problem?

As far as I understood from your postings, you can actually orgasm from it, and that I would call a success.

If it is because you can't do it all the time, then you should not worry - not many people can do that. Sometimes it is just not possible, practice makes this problem less frequent, but still - sometimes your ass just won't let it happen. My wife and I have anal sex as often as possible, and we have had that for more than 25 years, but it still happens sometimes. Luckily enough, she has another hole, and we just that instead and look forward to the next anal session. That's just then way it is.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 am

Hi.

Why do you say you suck at anal? From what I understand you're fairly new to it, and it takes time to become an expert. Don't treat it like something you have to be amazing at all the time from the start, just have fun with anal and keep exploring it and trying new things and seeing what happens.

Thr3eHoles

I like anal

Post by Thr3eHoles » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

I play with toys now.
Last edited by Thr3eHoles on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 pm

You need to push the reset button!

It is not you who suck at anal sex, it's your partner. He is behaving very selfish, he needs to learn to focus on YOUR pleasure, not only for anal sex, but for sex in general. If you have pleasure, he will too!

Anal sex takes time and practice, and if it hurts, you are doing it wrong. You must stop if it hurts, and your partner must learn to be patient.

Not all positions are good for anal sex. We never use doggy style because it hurts her, and her sitting reverse on top and missionary is not so good either. So we just skip those positions, most of the time we use the spoon position, and that works for us both. Find out what works for you, and skip the rest.

My advice is to take the time needed to make it a pleasure for both of you. If you don't have time for it today, do it another day when you have the time.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 pm

I thought from your other things you've said that anal had being going really well for both of you. From what you say it just sounds as if you are getting anxious about it and just need to chill a bit. My girlfriend always starts out with a shower or bath to get ready, then we sometimes have massage or get the plugs out. Are you guys in a rush or having sex every day or something?

I wouldn't worry about controlling the movements too much. We don't do it often but when my girlfriend is on top (and any position tbh) she lets me take care of the movement and she is the passive one. That way I don't slip out and don't have to worry about rhythm. And the fact is we both like it better than way anyhow. That doesn't stop her giving me a good hard squeeze now and again, and also she's free to rub her clit or whatever. If you stick to this he'll be able to go at the pace that feels best for him, and by listening to how you respond he can also adjust.

It really isn't all that different to vaginal sex yo know, only its better if there isn't so much of that mutual bump and grind.

I think you're just on the down at the mo, but trust me, he's definitely loving your anus and not because there is anything old and worn out about you. That's just negative feeling coming out and I've seen that before. Personally it makes me love my girlfriend all the more because she's now sharing with me the very best she has and its a privilege. Just focus on relaxing and the good stuff and remember how great the sex can be.

Thr3eHoles

I like anal

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:54 pm

I like buttplugs.