UK anal lover

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
UKanallover

UK anal lover

Post by UKanallover » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 am

Hi there!

So glad to find this forum. I'm a 36 year old man from the UK, and anal is what I desire more than anything. I fantasise about anal only relationships more than anything else. I did have one girlfriend with whom I had anal sex virtually every time we slept together, but it was always after vaginal sex. She couldn't give that up. I'm single at the moment, and I think one of the reasons is this initial stumbling block. I don't know quite how I'd broach the subject now that it has become so important to me.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks for this great community.

Robert

Re: UK anal lover

Post by Robert » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi UKanallover!

Another UK anal lover here! Like the others have said elsewhere, don't put the cart before the horse. Find that someone first then work on the anal aspect.

You are so right about the community. I've personally found it very reasurring to talk to others just like me and they've all been so friendly and helpful.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:58 am

This is the beauty of the internet, that we can literally screen out incompatible partners before it gets to far. Vaginal sex is a pointless inconvenience for me. I rule it out right at the beginning and still you'll get the man moaning that it's off the agenda.

Most men feel not being able to have vaginal sex is a restriction. The burden is on the lady that wants to be anal only to feel she has to compromise to make him happy or be labelled a weirdo.

UKanallover

Post by UKanallover » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 am

analonlylondonebony wrote:This is the beauty of the internet, that we can literally screen out incompatible partners before it gets to far. Vaginal sex is a pointless inconvenience for me. I rule it out right at the beginning and still you'll get the man moaning that it's off the agenda.

Most men feel not being able to have vaginal sex is a restriction. The burden is on the lady that wants to be anal only to feel she has to compromise to make him happy or be labelled a weirdo.

I think it goes both ways. The amount of times I've heard that liking anal makes me "gay"! No matter that it's a woman's bottom! I would never moan about such a thing..

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote: Most men feel not being able to have vaginal sex is a restriction. The burden is on the lady that wants to be anal only to feel she has to compromise to make him happy or be labelled a weirdo.

I think it is more likely that many men still view women as possessions, and therefore feel aggrieved when they cannot do exactly as they please with their "possession".

Curiously, I think that also many men feel they haven't had a women properly, or "left their mark" if they haven't had their vagina. Some primitive macho thing - I can't explain it otherwise.