Living the Anal Only life

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Robert

Re: Friendly tip regarding anal orgasms

Post by Robert » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks for taking the time for that long post. I rally do appreciate all the advice, from someone who's clearly been there and done it successfully.
relic wrote: In our case, regular vaginal sex just seems too vanilla for us now. That's why my wife wants anal every time for it to be satisfying for her.

The same. Why I think we'll eventually get to being completely AO is that now when we have vaginal I sense that something is missing for her as well as me. It's usually over in minutes unlike the longer anal sessions we enjoy - you know the ones that wear you out. She's also quieter and her orgasms less frequent.

And just to be 100% clear no we don't ignore the clitoris. In fact its ironic that her clit is more accessible during anal than vaginal. I guess I just want her to achieve a true anal only orgasm partly so I can say we've done it and also partly for her to see that anal by itself could be all she ever needs.

Your suggestion about anal-oral stimulation is a good one. We've been doing more and more of that as we make this transition to a more anal focused sex life. Its great for both as I always found licking pussy boring, but doing this.... :D wow I could go on for hours!! And she just adores it too. You get to notice how the anus gradually relaxes and opens up. A benefit is we need less lube and penetration becomes much easier for her. Come to think of it, I think even couples who aren't necessarily into anal in a big way or wanting to go AO could get so much out of it. More so than cunnilingus though of course I could be biased!