New to Group

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dirk

New to Group

Post by dirk » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi,

New to the group. Love all things anal and always have including getting it myself from my women friends. I have been dating my girlfriend now for almost 4 years and she loves being fingered in the ass and having a butt plug in her but not much luck in getting her into loving a cock in her ass. I have even given her enemas, constipation, so we are close when it comes to our bodies. However, I have learned the secret to making her cum is a finger in her ass or 2 or 3 and she asks for it now so she knows it works so just need to jump over to her feeling comfortable with my cock in her sweet ass. Hopefully I can get some good advice here. Look forward to learning more from everyone.

Dirk

marcus

Re: New to Group

Post by marcus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:42 am

Welcome, dirk.

If she likes fingers or plugs in her arse then that's already progress. Is it perhaps that she is not yet comfortable with movement there yet but likes the feeling of being stretched a little? The unfamiliar feeling of something thrusting back and forth through the sphincter can cause involuntary tightening, and therefore pain.

dirk

Post by dirk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:29 am

marcus wrote:Welcome, dirk.

If she likes fingers or plugs in her arse then that's already progress. Is it perhaps that she is not yet comfortable with movement there yet but likes the feeling of being stretched a little? The unfamiliar feeling of something thrusting back and forth through the sphincter can cause involuntary tightening, and therefore pain.

Yes I think you are correct. I have an inflatable butt plug that she loves and when I finger her ass I am pushing up on her g-spot so no movement just stretching. So do you have an ideas on getting her comfortable with movement like using a small vibrator? Don't get me wrong, she will let me fuck her ass but it requires a lot of effort want her to enjoy it and being able to cum from doing it as she is so very tight.

Thanks for the reply and thoughts

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:35 am

dirk wrote:

Yes I think you are correct. I have an inflatable butt plug that she loves and when I finger her ass I am pushing up on her g-spot so no movement just stretching. So do you have an ideas on getting her comfortable with movement like using a small vibrator? Don't get me wrong, she will let me fuck her ass but it requires a lot of effort want her to enjoy it and being able to cum from doing it as she is so very tight.

My advice is to take her anal play to the next level. You should have her orgasm while your cock is in her ass. I suggest clit play, either you or her stimulate her clit. I remember my lady really enjoyed just having my cock as deep in her ass as possible, no thrusting. She would rub her clit and at the time have the biggest orgasms ever. Slowly she got used to the thrusting and depending on her mood wants me deep and stationary to fast and furious fucking.
It's a progression and you sound like you're well on your way. Communicate even while having anal sex, pay attention and really find out what gets her off. Make anal sex about her pleasure and you'll get to enjoy anal sex just about any time you like or she likes. Good luck on your journey.

dirk

Post by dirk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 am

Prince Albert wrote:
dirk wrote:

My advice is to take her anal play to the next level. You should have her orgasm while your cock is in her ass. I suggest clit play, either you or her stimulate her clit. I remember my lady really enjoyed just having my cock as deep in her ass as possible, no thrusting. She would rub her clit and at the time have the biggest orgasms ever. Slowly she got used to the thrusting and depending on her mood wants me deep and stationary to fast and furious fucking.
It's a progression and you sound like you're well on your way. Communicate even while having anal sex, pay attention and really find out what gets her off. Make anal sex about her pleasure and you'll get to enjoy anal sex just about any time you like or she likes. Good luck on your journey.

Great idea on just stretching her with my cock and letting her rub her clit or use a vibe to take her over the edge. She loves rubbing her pussy while I watch so she will love that part. We are going out with a customer and his wife this weekend to an awesome tapas restaurant and she will have plenty of wine. This is when she is most adventurous so I will give it a try and report by on the outcome.

Thanks for the idea.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 am

dirk wrote: Great idea on just stretching her with my cock and letting her rub her clit or use a vibe to take her over the edge. She loves rubbing her pussy while I watch so she will love that part. We are going out with a customer and his wife this weekend to an awesome tapas restaurant and she will have plenty of wine. This is when she is most adventurous so I will give it a try and report by on the outcome.

Thanks for the idea.

She'll love it. The combination of something filling her butt plus some attention to her clit is what makes it work, and always makes my girlfriend cum really hard - often multiple times. For a beginner, I don't think just the ass play on its own is enough.

But, yeah, plugs were really key to getting my girlfriend to appreciating how much fun anal can be, even if you completely ignore the pussy.

dirk

Post by dirk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Robert wrote:
dirk wrote: Great idea on just stretching her with my cock and letting her rub her clit or use a vibe to take her over the edge. She loves rubbing her pussy while I watch so she will love that part. We are going out with a customer and his wife this weekend to an awesome tapas restaurant and she will have plenty of wine. This is when she is most adventurous so I will give it a try and report by on the outcome.

Thanks for the idea.

She'll love it. The combination of something filling her butt plus some attention to her clit is what makes it work, and always makes my girlfriend cum really hard - often multiple times. For a beginner, I don't think just the ass play on its own is enough.

But, yeah, plugs were really key to getting my girlfriend to appreciating how much fun anal can be, even if you completely ignore the pussy.

Planning on trying this approach this weekend Can't wait to get my cock in her ass