In a Chastity Belt: Forced into anal only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SailorGirl

In a Chastity Belt: Forced into anal only

Post by SailorGirl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi all,

I have a confession to make: I've never been 100% into anal. But unfortunately, it's my only option for penetration.

See, I have a chastity belt, which I've been stuck in since I was 17 (long story, maybe I'll explain in another post). So basically, I've had no access to my pussy since then, and can't cum. By now, I have accepted my fate that the belt is here to stay, but I have intense sexual cravings from time to time. It sucks!

Usually I just play with my breasts to achieve some form of sexual relief. And while that can feel nice, it's never enough.

So I never was interested in anal, I used to think the idea was disgusting when I was younger, still not 100% okay with the idea, but after I was trapped in the belt, I figured it was my only chance for orgasm. I hated it at first. Throughout the years, I've experimented with all sorts of toys and tricks. I've tried receiving anal sex from guys, which is difficult, and often uncomfortable, because of the belt. And after a while, I just stopped doing it altogether.

Lately, I've been keen to give it another try. I have a few plugs, some dildos, some beads. And while I've gotten used to fucking my ass, at times it can feel nice, I've just never been able to cum from anal-sex. I desperately want to touch my clit, which aches badly, and I can end up feeling even worse than before.

So hopefully I can get some tips, some comments on exploring my unintentional anal-only sex-life. Please reply and let me know what you all think.

Glad to be aboard.

KeepItReal

Re: In a Chastity Belt: Forced into AO

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 am

SailorGirl wrote:See, I have a chastity belt, which I've been stuck in since I was 17 (long story, maybe I'll explain in another post).

What the hell!
Is somebody abusing you?
Which country do you live in - call the authorities!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

zellig

Post by zellig » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:19 am

Call the police or find some bolt cutters. Ass is lovely, but a pussy and clit are terrible things to waste.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 pm

I didn't know we now had a fantasy/story section! :lol:

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:36 am

I appreciate the concerns, but honestly, it's not as bad as it seems.

It's a long story, but the short answer is my parents locked me in a chastity belt when I was about 17 and lost the key. I stupidly didn't call the police at that time and now I'm stuck. I have tried cutting it off, had locksmiths go at it, hurt myself a couple times doing it, so I eventually gave up and just came to accept it. It's almost become a part of me, but I still have major sexual cravings.

Anyway, the reason I really joined the forum was to talk about AO and learn some stuff. I still can't cum from anal, but I want to, very much.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:03 pm

This is such some lovely bullshits :D Please go on :D

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:22 am

SailorGirl wrote:I appreciate the concerns, but honestly, it's not as bad as it seems.

It's a long story, but the short answer is my parents locked me in a chastity belt when I was about 17 and lost the key. I stupidly didn't call the police at that time and now I'm stuck. I have tried cutting it off, had locksmiths go at it, hurt myself a couple times doing it, so I eventually gave up and just came to accept it. It's almost become a part of me, but I still have major sexual cravings.

Anyway, the reason I really joined the forum was to talk about AO and learn some stuff. I still can't cum from anal, but I want to, very much.

lol. lost the key. as if. coulda at least said 'my master requires it'. then we might entertain.

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 pm

French Lover wrote:This is such some lovely bullshits :D Please go on :D

Yeah I figured this would happen. Most people don't believe it and I guess I can't blame them. There's some other factors regarding this situation that I don't really wanna get into.

However, I am still interested in achieving anal orgasms. Still no luck, any advice would be most appreciated.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Do go on......... :lol:

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 pm

i like your posts sailor girl but i too am very unconvinced of your predicament. as some guys have said on a tool forum that i frequent, "if there are no pics, it didn't happen".

i tried in my mind to picture what kind of device one could have on themselves for years. i could not conjure such an image so i "googled" it. i'm sorry but it just doesn't seem possible.

if this story is to be believed i wanna see some pics. sorry.

preferably with a butt plug in it's proper place. :roll: