Hello Anal lifestyle folks!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Bumgirl9999

Hello Anal lifestyle folks!

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 am

It's so nice to become a member here, thanks for having an open membership AND letting people read freely :D.

I've been lurking here awhile, as I have a total anal fetish. This was a secret as I never met a guy into it. I know that sounds crazy to anyone here, given our common love for anal but I've been particularly unlucky and it was me and my toy box and lonely cravings for years!

But seeing there were others like me here, reading all the posts gave me the courage to look very specifically for an anal only partner and stop settling! I found some great guys on a fetish/relationship dating site, and now am exclusive with MY assman :) no more sad kid looking through the candy store window.

We are sooo happy being anal only. No wondering, secretly wanting, disappointment... just knowing we are going to do and get what we love every time, guaranteed! Life is GOOD.

I'd told him about this site and he loves it too. We wanted to join as we are definitely inspired and grateful. He reminded me today when I forwarded him the November is Anal only graphic. Hoping to meet others and contribute as well as lurk now!

marcus

Re: Hello Anal lifestyle folks!

Post by marcus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 am

Welcome.

I must admit to being incredibly surprised that you had difficulty finding men willing to have anal sex with you. As far as I'm aware it's about #1 on the list of things men desire sexually, or at least to try. You've met some very atypical men.

It is much harder the other way around, for men to find women willing to engage in anal intercourse, and harder still ones happy to be AO.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:52 am

Welcome the group! :D

Bumgirl9999

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 am

Thank you for the posts!

Marcus no one as surprised as me, or frustrated... I heard everything from "it's not necessary" to "disgusting". I haven't been with many men, though, just a few seriously relationships that were obviously doomed because of no anal.

A-man

Post by A-man » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:11 pm

This is just my experience: you have to “really know your audience” when it comes to anal. This goes for both men and women. We all know women who can barely talk about the subject because it’s so horrible to them, but I’ve met a lot of guys like that too. I’ll agree with Marcus though – in terms of seeking anal, the giver (usually men) generally has a harder time than the receiver (women in this case). That makes sense though. There’s a lot more at stake for the receiver, so they’re more careful with who they choose.

With that said, I can understand why some women have a tough time finding “anal guys”. When women “ask for anal” the perceived risk of totally grossing the guy out must feel like a huge and heavy burden, especially for the more reserved types (who just happen to be really anally curious). Plus, women often hear guys talk about anal in a kind of “screwy” or derogatory kind of way. That probably doesn’t help either.

I’ve had a handful of women ask me to “try anal with them” in the past, but they always seemed to tip-toe around the issue at first. I could tell there was some internal struggle when they asked/brought it up. In all cases, they knew I was into it (anal), so it was probably easier for them to bring it up with me because of it.

At this point, Bumgirl, I’ll just say congratulations! I’m glad you found someone who could satisfy you like this. My anal relationships/experiences in the past have always been a bit of an adrenaline rush. I think you did the right thing by trying to find someone online and bypass all the risk of shocking the person 3 months into your relationship. After all, what are you going to say to most guys on the first date “I like hiking, movies, and anal”? Not likely. You did the right thing by finding an anal guy right off the bat.