Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analsweetheart

Hello

Post by analsweetheart » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi everyone,

Found this site and was curious so why not join? I am not anal only but I do anal. I enjoy it quite a bit. I guess I am mostly here for advice and stuff. How to just make it better overall. I guess I should say some stuff about me? I was always curious about it so I guess i tried it pretty early. I really don't know what else to add? I guess I am open to questions? Thanks and hope to talk to everyone here :)

Canassman

Re: Hello

Post by Canassman » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 am

Welcome aboard! Hope u find what u r looking for. I am assuming u r female - is this correct? Where did your interest in anal come from?

analsweetheart

Post by analsweetheart » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 am

Yeah I'm a girl. Probably should have put that in my first post but oh well. I guess my interest came from seeing it. Growing up you can see anything online and there was the shock first, then curiosity, then just liking it. Plus the idea of it is a turn on to me. Make sense?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:10 am

Welcome analsweetheart.
Tell us more about yourself.
What position(s) do you like?
Lube or no lube? What type?
Do you cum from anal? Use a vibrator?
How old when you 1st tried anal?
Was the 1st experience good?
How ofter do you do anal?

Thanks & best wishes

analsweetheart

Post by analsweetheart » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks. Wow thats a lot of personal questions but ok. I like doggy and missionary and on my side, i can do most but i dont like being on top. I always use lube, do people not? I use cleanstream, its off amazon. I dont cum from anal unless i touch myself. No vibrator. I was 15 my first time, it wasnt the most pleasent. It took some getting used to. Not very often since im single but before we did it like once a week.

This board isnt very active is it?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:50 pm

analsweetheart wrote:Thanks. Wow thats a lot of personal questions but ok. I like doggy and missionary and on my side, i can do most but i dont like being on top. I always use lube, do people not? I use cleanstream, its off amazon. I dont cum from anal unless i touch myself. No vibrator. I was 15 my first time, it wasnt the most pleasent. It took some getting used to. Not very often since im single but before we did it like once a week.

This board isnt very active is it?

Yes, I suppose it's not too active but there aren't any trolls (yet) and it is a new board.

Thanks for answering the questions and I hope you find a anal happiness.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello analsweetheart.

The board isn't so active as many members never come back. I suspect many are just trolls looking to get a response which is pretty sad and ruins it for the rest of us who desperately need this community to survive. I've taken a break recently for that reason but hope that those of us who are sincere are in the majority and can keep this place active, helpful and interesting.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37 am

Welcome!

It's a fairly quiet forum, but growing slowly.

If you're looking to enjoy anal more, there are several things you can try.
  • Make anal play and anal sex a more frequent part of your sex life. Practice and regular "training" is a big part of it for some people.
  • Incorporate a lot of clitoral stimulation every time, using whatever method you prefer. This helps increase the mental association of anal stimulation with pleasure and over times can make anal penetration incredibly pleasurable just on its own.
  • Invest in a good butt plug, or a set of several sizes. Wear them at least several times a week for as long as is comfortable, as well as before any anal sex/anal play session for half an hour or so. This helps train your anal muscles and develop greater conscious control, as well as helping relax them before sex. As you do develop more control, it becomes easier to relax or tighten at will.